Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys :hi5: very excited abt this one for sure! Whilst yes it will be expensive, the fact your getting an additional 1:4 scale Iron Man statue to either display inside the cockpit of the HB or as an extra individual part to the base is such a fantastic design concept which as a huge IM fan, has me salivating at the mouth :drool :lol

02801f09f7bf7e28d22946a79099c2ff.jpg

1f96f780c9374595994167614b274b6a.jpg

So it looks like the Sideshow Hulkbuster Comiquette will finally get some competition ;)

7b45781bdc8e487565fb55880e0f6492.jpg

IMO, there is no competition. The XM Hulkbuster smokes all competition. I knew as soon as the K Bros. signed up with XM that they'd sculpt the Iron Man statue to end all Iron Man statues. Their skill combined with XM's ambition produced the finest IM statue I've ever laid eyes on. What can ever top this? It'll be the prize of any Iron Man fan and the jewel of any collection. This piece is the very definition of mind blowing.

IMO, there is no competition. The XM Hulkbuster smokes all competition. I knew as soon as the K Bros. signed up with XM that they'd sculpt the Iron Man statue to end all Iron Man statues. Their skill combined with XM's ambition produced the finest IM statue I've ever laid eyes on. What can ever top this? It'll be the prize of any Iron Man fan and the jewel of any collection. This piece is the very definition of mind blowing.

Agreed, the artistry and craftmanship behind the XM Hulkbuster is just a whole different level than the Sideshow Hulkbuster and any other Iron Man statue too. The level of paint app in their IMs is the best on the market too.
All of this coupled with it being a comic version and coming with a full Extremis armor is just the armageddon of all IMs imho

IMO, there is no competition. The XM Hulkbuster smokes all competition. This piece is the very definition of mind blowing.

:lol I know buddy ;) ...

the reference made to the Sideshow Comiquette was mainly for Ink as I know he's a big fan of both Sideshow and XM and didn't want him to feel left out :lol :lol

the reference made to the Sideshow Comiquette was mainly for Ink as I know he's a big fan of both Sideshow and XM and didn't want him to feel left out :lol :lol

I'm sure ink is secretly lusting over this piece. You damn well know if this was a SSC release, he'd be all over it. :lol

You guys are funny! :lol

Anyway, the Sideshow piece has no match and this has nothing to do with it being older. Some collectors think the newer iteration will always be superior. This is simply not true. In this case, I find XM's offering to have much better details in the sculpt. It makes the Sideshow piece appear very plain. The Sideshow HB pose is awkward. He looks off-balance. Maybe it's suppose to reflect that, but it's not the way I want to see the HB immortalized on my shelf. The Stark reveal is cool, but there's no way I would trade that off for a complete 1/4 Extremis armor! Finally, if history repeats itself, we could count on the paint app on the XM version to be far superior as well.

The one segment Sideshow's offering is better is price and, believe me, it sounds very unusual saying that. :lol

The only HulkBuster that really compares to this for me is the K Brothers original one for Bowen

4209570-9541836675-68681.jpg

Still loves that one even though the scale is way smaller...lol

HUahahahahahha.... One needs to admit when there is a better statue out there, no matter what COMPANY made it. :clap

The only HulkBuster that really compares to this for me is the K Brothers original one for Bowen

Yeah, that's a nice looking piece. My cousin has the battle damaged variant and it looks even better IMO.

Can't wait to see this in person.
And I just noticed XM Iron Man in this set have the same exact post as XM Optimus Prime.
attachment.php

14344763_1740593062828052_9104341260058794297_n.jpg

I like bowen one, its classy. But I never actually a fan of the gold color of this bowen/comic hulkbuster.
I wish XM will use movie gold color than comic book ver.

Did they eventually sell Ghost Rider online since its marketed as event exclusive also?

Did they eventually sell Ghost Rider online since its marketed as event exclusive also?
If am not mistaken GR is XM ex(only can be bought direct from Xm via store, event or their online store)
It not event Ex
But who knows, if doesnt sell alot they might open up po online

Sent from my SM-G925F

Did they give the dimensions for this piece already? Hulkbuster will be twice the size of iron man?

Back