Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

BOOM! NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DO A HULK STATUE! What a phenomenal looking piece. Love the portrait on this. No ape looking HULK here. This smokes EVERY single other 1/4 HULK statue I have seen. Fantastic job by XM. I'm gonna have to find a way to add this to my collection.

Best Hull out there bar none.

This is a beautiful sculpt.. I have two issues though.. Hulk is looking up which means I have to put on a medium or lower shelf to see his face.. And I find his pose to be cool but UnHulk like.. Now some may like it because its different and I get that... But if I was to only own one hulk I don't know if this would be it because of those two reasons... If it was one of many then Of course I would love everything about it.. Thought I think the pose has a bit of a made scientist pose to it. Perhaps that is what they were going for...

If it was me a year ago I would be all over this.. As I collected a lot of Hulks.. Now I just want one and this does not hit all the right buttons for me..

Great Sculpt though.. Congrats to those getting it.

I agree 100%, and feel exactly the same way. Have a few Hulks in different scales but none in 1/4, so need one more but with a more iconic Hulk pose. A great Hulk sculpt though, and so close to the one.

I think Hulk's pose is spot on considering he's just finishing his transformation....

I dont disagree... I am just saying if I was to have only one Hulk I would want one in a more classic Hulk pose. But if I owned many then I would be all over this..

Who knows.. I may go after this anyways.

Nice... it's a diorama on its own

Its good how banner can be moved if you don't like him directly in front of hulk

XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

19f11ad4debf2e1d386777fa5c28642b.jpg

Best face sculpt I have seen in ages
594a92da62670e63503b793541b3797a.jpg
000b2cb45f62e961130423558c6e0461.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

3d536aff1172dace2fc6e887559c92c3.jpg

Poor banner.

This piece was just too huge for me and I’m not a big fan of the hulk. But it’s definitely one of the best looking hulk sculpts I have ever seen. Congrats to those who ordered this piece [emoji3]

This statue/dio epitomizes Marvel Comics to me more than any other 1/4 statue I've ever seen. What an absolutely phenomenal work of art.

3d536aff1172dace2fc6e887559c92c3.jpg

Poor banner.

This piece was just too huge for me and I’m not a big fan of the hulk. But it’s definitely one of the best looking hulk sculpts I have ever seen. Congrats to those who ordered this piece [emoji3]

I love the green skin you can see under the rips in the jeans

Hulkbuster cost me a Thousand to ship. I take it this will end up costing about the same?

this is the best Hulk I've ever seen, but damn, $1k for shipping alone? No way Jose for me. I guess I'm out on this one.

Measuring tonight to see if I can even fit this bad boy in. I think I saw where it is around 25-26 inches deep. I am going to assume Banner is around 7-8 inches of this. If I can't fit it, I'll admire from afar.

Measuring tonight to see if I can even fit this bad boy in. I think I saw where it is around 25-26 inches deep. I am going to assume Banner is around 7-8 inches of this. If I can't fit it, I'll admire from afar.

Ya around there. I'm thinking Banner is at least 5" at min.

Has anyone noticed the fabric of banner’s jeans is different to Hulk

Has anyone noticed the fabric of banner’s jeans is different to Hulk

Considering that he's transforming from a 180 lbs man into a 1000 lbs BEAST, I'd say the fabric in his pants would look stretched and frayed. It's not like his pants are made of spandex so I'm ok with the pants looking different after the transformation.

Back