Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

I just secured my PO on this bad boy. I'm absolutely thrilled to add what I think is the absolute best HULK statue ever made to my collection. Paid in full, just have to pony up for shipping costs. Man, I can't wait for this piece. I've waited a looong time for a 1/4 classic HULK statue that I really like. This one truly blew me away.

I just secured my PO on this bad boy. I'm absolutely thrilled to add what I think is the absolute best HULK statue ever made to my collection. Paid in full, just have to pony up for shipping costs. Man, I can't wait for this piece. I've waited a looong time for a 1/4 classic HULK statue that I really like. This one truly blew me away.

Congrats for a bold move man. Yeah, this Hulk is all kinds of cool, and will stand the test of time for many years to come. How much is this Hulk anyway? With exchange, import, shipping, and taxes this is way out of my league, so I’ll have to wait for an SS modern Hulk version in the future, and hope for the best.

Congrats for a bold move man. Yeah, this Hulk is all kinds of cool, and will stand the test of time for many years to come. How much is this Hulk anyway? With exchange, import, shipping, and taxes this is way out of my league, so I’ll have to wait for an SS modern Hulk version in the future, and hope for the best.

I paid $1850 SGD for it. That came out to just over $1400 USD after fees and conversion rates. I still have to pay shipping. I was told this may come in 2 boxes and probably will cost another $600 SGD to ship. That's about another $450 USD. So, all together I'm looking at about between $1800 to $1900 USD shipped. Much more than I usually spend, but after such a long wait for a truly great 1/4 classic HULK I want, it's a price tag I'm willing to pay.

I don't drop this kind of money very often and it's the most I've ever spent on a statue. However, I just couldn't resist. I think this statue is stunning in every way and I simply had to add it to my collection.

Want to order from the spec shop.
Any of you guys have an idea how much shipping would be?

I've paid for this in full except for the shipping cost. I'm still not even sure if this will ship in one or two boxes. Contact the owner at Spec Fiction. From everything I've heard, he's a pretty cool guy and maybe he can answer your question.

The shipping quote is on the item page. It says like $350-$390 I think. I placed my order with them last night. Better hurry!

Back