Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jaws! Everything just boils down to personal taste. Bottom line, we each have the HULK statue we wanted for our collection. That's a good thing. It's great to hear you're still enjoying your IS HULK!

Exactly.. It was such a hard decision when both of these came up for PO.. I had to make a choice.. I am happy with the one I made... But I know I would have been happy with the XM also.

I love some of the videos out there for the XM Hulk.. I was actually at my computer and had it in the basket after one of the videos.. Its a great piece. If i didn't have the IS I would have ordered it for sure. No question. Its beautiful. I love the Banner piece as much as the Hulk.

Post a pic or two... Or better yet do a video :)

Noob collector here - apologies in advance for the questions. I’m super new to MCU tbh - I have been mostly horror collectibles up til now but started the MCU films from the beginning and I am hooked. This piece is obv incredible. Is it sold out everywhere except for eBay type places? I’m in the US - what was the final cost with shipping? I’m going to have to liquidate a few items to be able to fund this or wife may make me sleep with it in garage lol. Might need to sell a firearm and my Roethlisberger signed football...damn this thing is that nice.

The best modern Hulk statue ever made

The best Banner anything ever made

Just wow

This along with the OG Kirby would be all one would ever need for a proper all around Hulk collection

Noob collector here - apologies in advance for the questions. I?m super new to MCU tbh - I have been mostly horror collectibles up til now but started the MCU films from the beginning and I am hooked. This piece is obv incredible. Is it sold out everywhere except for eBay type places? I?m in the US - what was the final cost with shipping? I?m going to have to liquidate a few items to be able to fund this or wife may make me sleep with it in garage lol. Might need to sell a firearm and my Roethlisberger signed football...damn this thing is that nice.

I've had this since Aug of last year. I paid roughly $1400 for it and shipping was about another $500. So, this was about $1900 for anyone buying this in the States. It is most definitely sold out and you will have to buy one in the aftermarket if you want one. Don't wait too long if you're serious about buying one. The aftermarket price on this right now is about $500 more than what I paid. So, expect to pay between $2300 - $2500 + shipping if you want it. Try to buy from someone in the U.S. so shipping charges don't kill you. IMO, the longer you wait, the more it will cost. I believe this is limited to 750 pieces worldwide and collectors are definitely taking notice of this statue. That'll only drive the aftermarket price up.

I've waited almost 15 years to add a 1/4 HULK I love to my collection. I could've bought both of sideshow's green HULK PFs at retail but passed on them because I'm not a fan of Kirby's art and both green PFs had heavy Kirby influences on their portraits. XM also released a 1/4 green HULK years ago and I thought it looked terrible. So, I kept waiting. Well, I sure as hell was rewarded. IMO, the XM Transformation HULK is the best HULK statue I've ever seen. The concept, pose, sculpt, and paint apps all shine on this piece. Additionally, it's got a more modern HULK portrait that is absolutely jaw dropping. The sheer anger and rage displayed on this piece is pure HULK. I absolutely LOVE this statue and it'll remain in my collection until I'm 6 ft under. Hell, I may even have my family bury me with it. :lol

Last edited:
I've had this since Aug of last year. I paid roughly $1400 for it and shipping was about another $500. So, this was about $1900 for anyone buying this in the States. It is most definitely sold out and you will have to buy one in the aftermarket if you want one. Don't wait too long if you're serious about buying one. The aftermarket price on this right now is about $500 more than what I paid. So, expect to pay between $2300 - $2500 + shipping if you want it. Try to buy from someone in the U.S. so shipping charges don't kill you. IMO, the longer you wait, the more it will cost. I believe this is limited to 750 pieces worldwide and collectors are definitely taking notice of this statue. That'll only drive the aftermarket price up.

I've waited almost 15 years to add a 1/4 HULK I love to my collection. I could've bought both of sideshow's green HULK PFs at retail but passed on them because I'm not a fan of Kirby's art and both green PFs had heavy Kirby influences on their portraits. XM also released a 1/4 green HULK years ago and I thought it looked terrible. So, I kept waiting. Well, I sure as hell was rewarded. IMO, the XM Transformation HULK is the best HULK statue I've ever seen. The concept, pose, sculpt, and paint apps all shine on this piece. Additionally, it's got a more modern HULK portrait that is absolutely jaw dropping. The sheer anger and rage displayed on this piece is pure HULK. I absolutely LOVE this statue and it'll remain in my collection until I'm 6 ft under. Hell, I may even have my family bury me with it. :lol

Filip629 thanks for the reply! That?s an AWESOME piece. I dont see any in the US available except for one on eBay listed at 4,000. That?s a no go unfortunately. I might could do $2300-ish. I will just have to keep looking.

I did see a couple of overseas from toy companies but I would be really nervous about ordering something that big and heavy it has to go through customs. Isnt it true that customs will open it take a look at it then attempt to repack it?

I was just reading on one of the Facebook groups called let your statue Sideshow - About a guy that bought a new prime one deathstroke that came through customs they took it out and repacked it and it got completely destroyed and its sold out so it cant be replaced. He is getting his money back from Sideshow but that would keep me up at night lol.

Whats the best way to try to find one on a secondary market in the US?

Thanks again :)

Filip629 thanks for the reply! That?s an AWESOME piece. I dont see any in the US available except for one on eBay listed at 4,000. That?s a no go unfortunately. I might could do $2300-ish. I will just have to keep looking.

I did see a couple of overseas from toy companies but I would be really nervous about ordering something that big and heavy it has to go through customs. Isnt it true that customs will open it take a look at it then attempt to repack it?

I was just reading on one of the Facebook groups called let your statue Sideshow - About a guy that bought a new prime one deathstroke that came through customs they took it out and repacked it and it got completely destroyed and its sold out so it cant be replaced. He is getting his money back from Sideshow but that would keep me up at night lol.

Whats the best way to try to find one on a secondary market in the US?

Thanks again :)

My statue shipped from Singapore and I received it with no damage. XM's box and styrofoam are all top notch. I've got 4 XM statues I received from Singapore and have no damage during shipping on any of them. Customs is a crap shoot. They don't inspect all packages. They inspect randomly. Finding this now will mean looking on ebay, Facebook, and forums like these. I wish you the best of luck. I promise you, this piece is worth the hunt.

My statue shipped from Singapore and I received it with no damage. XM's box and styrofoam are all top notch. I've got 4 XM statues I received from Singapore and have no damage during shipping on any of them. Customs is a crap shoot. They don't inspect all packages. They inspect randomly. Finding this now will mean looking on ebay, Facebook, and forums like these. I wish you the best of luck. I promise you, this piece is worth the hunt.

Great info man! Definitely jealous!!

Im interested if anyone wants to part with theirs :)

I found one new in US but they want $2900 shipped...I don?t think I can do that - too much.

Yeah, that's a pretty hefty price tag. This is a very popular character with a very low ES and spectacular sculpt. Demand is just going to continue to climb on this piece over time. Unfortunately for anyone that doesn't have it already...so will the price. I'm in a similar boat with the XM HULKbuster. Could've had it for $3000 shipped. On the rare occasion I actually do see one for sale, it's generally $5000+. That's way more than I'm willing to spend on a statue.

I found one new in US but they want $2900 shipped...I don?t think I can do that - too much.

This is when the hobby sees/test how real is your passion you think that you might have. When it come time to reaching back in the past to grab a statue that has been long ago sold out. If it means that much to you too have it in your collection that $2900 is just a bleep on radar.

"How real is the passion for this hobby you think you have?"

This Hulk Trans is the definitive statue of any prior Hulk statues. The combination of banner and the Hulk is as good as it gets, along with its size, quality, and low production. Its simply one of those times you regret in 5 years when the statues go collector mainstream and prices go to paces where you truly cannot own one.

These last two posts sound like the username of the guy whos selling it for 2900 and the throwaway account of the same guy whos selling it for 2900 LOL

This is when the hobby sees/test how real is your passion you think that you might have. When it come time to reaching back in the past to grab a statue that has been long ago sold out. If it means that much to you too have it in your collection that $2900 is just a bleep on radar.

"How real is the passion for this hobby you think you have?"

Here is the best I can explain it.

I am a really newly collector with nothing in my current collection valued over $1k. 99% of what I own is horror related. Hell all of my stuff on IG is horror.

I have no Marvel pieces this would be my first,

Im not rich lol

My wife is not a fan of the hobby.

So that being said its really hard to say how real my passion is to me its very real? While Im not rich I can afford it but to keep things somewhat copacetic here at the homefront I probably need to move a few things to create the funding for this huge new investment. I have a John wick HK P30LS version 3 .40 caliber never fired pistol that I love love love but I know that would fund a third of it and I think I like the Hulk just a little bit more LOL. I also have a couple other items I know I could sell pretty quickly to help fund it so I think my passion is real as I?m currently having zoom meetings with myself in an effort to raise funding for this damn beautiful statue LOL.

The only sellers I have seen are on Ebay.....$4000 and approx $3500 (Spain). Where is the seller at $2900? Thus far, thats the best price available....

I mean if the dude can’t afford it the dude can’t afford it. Let’s not go asking people who don’t own a Maserati or a Ferrari “where is your passion for driving?”

I actually did see someone on Facebook selling this for $2500 + shipping. However, he's in Singapore and just joined Facebook so I couldn't recommend anyone buy from him. I was too worried he might be a scammer and I would've felt terrible if he screwed over a member after I pointed them in his direction. Unfortunately, this looks like it's going for around $3000 shipped right now. As it stands, I don't see the price on this dropping anytime soon. This piece looks like it's going the HULKbuster route. The price seems like it's only going up.

Although there are some dealers / stores in Singapore that have access to real Xm Studio merchandise, none of the authorized distributors will sell / ship to USA directly or they have legal problems with Marvel and could lose their license. The real problem is Xm makes their statue's in China and those molds either get replicated or used again if an item becomes popular. The good news is if your a true collector, you can probably get a fake for far less and enjoy it. But if you want a real statue, the risk of buying it from Singapore or China post atual real statue distribution is great. I use the Batman Sanity as an example. You may be able to get a nice fake for a fraction of the price if you cannot afford the $5-7k they sell for now when someone even makes one available.

Back