XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome video James, XMs pics do Hulk no justice, even the BBTS pics are god awful. I wasn't on the fence but I now am, I am big Hulk fan and your video really makes me want to pull the trigger.

Aaaaarghh thanks to your video Tavegg I just ordered this from BBTS. Couldnt pass on this monster. Will be my first 1/4 Hulk statue. I was a hater from the first pics but I give XM credit for listening to the fans and tweaking the color and giving us the modern head. Shhh dont tell my my fiance (getting married this Nov) hahaha well its technically still my money till then hahaha

Man, got a shipping quote for this guy from oversees, $340 US. Crazy expensive. Was told the total shipping weight was just over 90lbs! Not looking forward to how much Magneto will cost to ship. Will hang onto my BBST order for now. Hopefully they stick to their price of $660. On their web page they think it will be 32lbs. Shipping a 90lbs box from Wisconsin to CA will still cost upwards of $100 (the 89 Hot Toys Batmobile is listed as 102lbs and would cost my $99 to ship to me), but even at $100 shipping, $760 is considerably cheaper than the $940 total I got quoted from Singapore. Like I said, hopefully BBTS doesn't get their shipping quote, freak out and raise the price on their Hulk listings. I also wonder if their Hulk allotment is on it's way via sea freight or if theirs is not coming until the second batch of Hulks get made from XM. Hoping for the latter.

Man, got a shipping quote for this guy from oversees, $340 US. Crazy expensive. Was told the total shipping weight was just over 90lbs! Not looking forward to how much Magneto will cost to ship. Will hang onto my BBST order for now. Hopefully they stick to their price of $660. On their web page they think it will be 32lbs. Shipping a 90lbs box from Wisconsin to CA will still cost upwards of $100 (the 89 Hot Toys Batmobile is listed as 102lbs and would cost my $99 to ship to me), but even at $100 shipping, $760 is considerably cheaper than the $940 total I got quoted from Singapore. Like I said, hopefully BBTS doesn't get their shipping quote, freak out and raise the price on their Hulk listings. I also wonder if their Hulk allotment is on it's way via sea freight or if theirs is not coming until the second batch of Hulks get made from XM. Hoping for the latter.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have it ordered from BBTS, and I totally expect their initial shipping estimate of $32 to change lol. I'm just scared how high it will go as shipping it to PHX is pretty much the same as CA. I'm also anxious to know when they will get their allotment to ship, but I'm totally expecting it to be September before they ship. I'm just so impatient. :panic:

Is this not cool or what? These boxes (especially this Hulk box) is a great way to display your statue if you don't have anything to sit them on. Box must be sturdy to sit this on top of it.

wn1mv.jpg

hrd3y1.jpg

Is this not cool or what? These boxes (especially this Hulk box) is a great way to display your statue if you don't have anything to sit them on. Box must be sturdy to sit this on top of it.

wn1mv.jpg

hrd3y1.jpg

Very cool. Makes my expensive decision an hour ago easier to justify lol

^ Nice. The box does look pretty good for display! Not looking forward to storing that thing... I really am very close to needing to rent a storage locker... ugh

I'm in the same boat as you. I have it ordered from BBTS, and I totally expect their initial shipping estimate of $32 to change lol. I'm just scared how high it will go as shipping it to PHX is pretty much the same as CA. I'm also anxious to know when they will get their allotment to ship, but I'm totally expecting it to be September before they ship. I'm just so impatient. :panic:

Yeah, the $32 quote is going to change for sure. Expect it to be $90-$100. What I'm worried about is that BBTS will get hit with their shipping quote for their Hulks and go "crap, we can't sell this for $660" and then change all the preorder prices to $800 before shipping. Because everywhere else this comes out to $900-$950 after shipping is factored in, whether it be from the States or Singapore, so BBST is either giving us a great deal, getting a big break on the freight shipping by just adding it to containers they already have booked for passage, or they undercut themselves without realizing it and will either honor their preorder prices and lose out or adjust and up the price.

wn1mv.jpg

hrd3y1.jpg

That just might be the coolest thing about these XM pieces (Other then the nice sculpts) Love that you can do that with the box they come in.

Aaaaarghh thanks to your video Tavegg I just ordered this from BBTS. Couldnt pass on this monster. Will be my first 1/4 Hulk statue. I was a hater from the first pics but I give XM credit for listening to the fans and tweaking the color and giving us the modern head. Shhh dont tell my my fiance (getting married this Nov) hahaha well its technically still my money till then hahaha

Hey that's great man!!!! Congrats buddy!! He's the only Hulk I currently have as well. Fair warning though.... he's going to be really tough to hide from the fiance. This statue is huge. You should just tell her you won a contest online!!! It could happen!

Loric

How you liking him buddy? Tears of joy streaming down that face when you first opened him?

So is this hulk heavier than the sideshow hulk pf?

I wish he has no shirt on, I would've like it better. I think I content with my Sideshow hulks. Congrats to anyone who is getting this though, not a bad a statue at all.

So is this hulk heavier than the sideshow hulk pf?

I wish he has no shirt on, I would've like it better. I think I content with my Sideshow hulks. Congrats to anyone who is getting this though, not a bad a statue at all.

I think the weight of the actual Hulks themselves is comprable. The XM base is what pushed the total weight of the statue above SS' s weight.

I have this guy in my home office. It's my favorite statue to come home and look at right now. I don't mind the shirt but I think your onto something bro.... without the shirt might have very well pushed this badboy to a different level for collectors.

Hey that's great man!!!! Congrats buddy!! He's the only Hulk I currently have as well. Fair warning though.... he's going to be really tough to hide from the fiance. This statue is huge. You should just tell her you won a contest online!!! It could happen!

Loric

How you liking him buddy? Tears of joy streaming down that face when you first opened him?

Its not mine.:gah: I wish it was. This was a picture that someone posted up on XM facebook page in the Photos or Others section. I forget which. I just felt it should be posted here.

I haven't even gotten word of my Hulk yet. I ordered mine from Secret Compass that comes with the coin.

Back