Statue XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues Sanity diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's mostly the price. That's a XM Hulkbuster.

It’s more than XM Hulkbuster. It’s XM Studios 2nd most expensive piece. The first being their X-Men Sentinel Diorama.

No doubt this is an awesome piece. I just think that it’s out priced a lot of collectors. I do also think it should of hit the $2500 SGD mark and not $3500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I preordered it, but I’m losing that loving feeling.

Interesting, because even though I don't have skin in this, I feel the same.

When I first saw the unpainted prototype I was blown away. I posted on one of these forums that this may have been the most impressive pop culture statue I've ever seen.

I think now that response was based mostly on how adventurous it was conceptually, and how it played to one of that particularly properties greatest strengths (the breadth of his rogues gallery).

I was surprised when I finally saw it painted, in both configurations, that the painting didn't take it to the next level for me, but actually seemed a little more "meh".
Things like the stiffness of some of the character posing stuck out to me more (like the Joker) and it just seemed more of either a noisy melange (the color version) or bloated and blah (the "ghost" version).

Just my opinions and I don't expect others will necessarily share them.
I'm also quite a bit Batman'd out at this point in my life, so that's probably part of it too.

$2K or whatever this is a hell of a big chunk of money to be blowing if you aren't absolutely enamored with it.

That's no joke ... feel like prices are going off the rails.

Do we need to start making our own statues? Damn!

That's no joke ... feel like prices are going off the rails.

Do we need to start making our own statues? Damn!

pottery.gif

I would buy one, but I'm just finding out about it and every place seems sold out on preorders alone. Don't even want to think about what scalpers will attempt to charge.

I would buy one, but I'm just finding out about it and every place seems sold out on preorders alone. Don't even want to think about what scalpers will attempt to charge.

Secret Compass still has the color version available for pre order

Back