XM Studios Dark Phoenix 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great design - worried about the production paint on the flames though. XM has done great work in the past, but "solid" flames are hard to get right.

Ok. Those new pics posted on the last page are ridiculously amazing.

I change my mind about the flames. I love it. :lol

That grinning face is my fave.

This will be a beast.

The last pic is sick with mean portrait. The one with mouth closed. The Phoenix looks great from behind as well!! She will display nicely next to her green Phoenix!!

The last pic is sick with mean portrait. The one with mouth closed. The Phoenix looks great from behind as well!! She will display nicely next to her green Phoenix!!

Agreed. I dare say that this will overshadow it as well. This is really just taking it to another flame, despite my gripes about the flames. It works REALLY well with the piece. I think with a translucent resin you'd lose the phoenix flame detail.

I just realized that the 'grinning/mean' face sculpt has her hair on fire!!! :lol :rock

That's awesome.

Is it weird that I let my excitement for these pieces get ruined by thoughts of QC disasters?

Is it weird that I let my excitement for these pieces get ruined by thoughts of QC disasters?

If this is your only concern, then you don't have to worry. XM and QC disasters ... Hmmm let me think about that. Nope there's nothing to be worried about.

I'm really awaiting this beauty.

Ready to admire this from afar. Beautiful!

:exactly:

26907638_200924808595snkjb.jpg

Stunning piece.

It's funny (well not really but still), I was quietly about to jump down from the fence for this, until I XM announced the geisha Poison Ivy, and after soon serious consideration I decided Ivy had to be my first XM.

I'll definitely admire this from a far, and maybe in a few years time buy this on the secondary market from a fellow collector.

I don't really need this piece ...but if this piece ever becomes available in the secondary market ...and with a nice reduced price ...I might just get her just for the hell of it.

This was a no brainer for me. The minute I seen it, I knew I had to have it. In my opinion, by far the best Phoenix ever produced. What made my decision even easier is because it’s an exclusive, it’s a must to pre order. Was not going to let this hit the after market for inflated prices like ghost rider and cable.

Back