XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx so much for the pic. The paint app on Xm looks much better I think. Semi glossy and looks like leather.

Absolutely love this piece!

26031347552_bde8270d17_b.jpg

25851004410_12ea4d1b2d_b.jpg

26116019676_5845f91af5_b.jpg

Great shots SDguy. I'm curious as to how many of these end up in the U.S. despite there being no distribution rights. Seems like a lot of people have gotten this (myself included :))

Great shots SDguy. I'm curious as to how many of these end up in the U.S. despite there being no distribution rights. Seems like a lot of people have gotten this (myself included :))

Well. according to the XM website, only 19 were registered in the US at that time.

Bmutha, I know you have the SS DD.. How you rate XM vs SS?

Bmutha, I know you have the SS DD.. How you rate XM vs SS?

I like the classic suit on the PF better, but that's just personal preference.

Knowing that the PF does not have a rod through the foot and leg, XM easily takes the quality side of things.

Based on just looks, though, I rate them pretty close, because like I said, I really like the suit on the PF.

I like the classic suit on the PF better, but that's just personal preference.

Knowing that the PF does not have a rod through the foot and leg, XM easily takes the quality side of things.

Based on just looks, though, I rate them pretty close, because like I said, I really like the suit on the PF.

Great... thanks buddy

Back