XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"There's been some comments on Daredevil's left foot peg being visible at certain angles. Please do not be alarmed, this is not a defect and has always been the case even when we show cased DD at events. Please review the image to better understand the design of this piece. No worries on the peg not holding up or DD dropping off either - XM has got you covered."

XM Studios Facebook

12800196_1651218018432224_1319189378307226789_n.jpg

I don't see the big deal. Black Bolt has the same thing where if you look at it from just the right angle, you can see the peg.

I don't see the problem either since u never gonna display him from his back and I agree BB is the same and np at all

I don't see the big deal. Black Bolt has the same thing where if you look at it from just the right angle, you can see the peg.

Exactly. I wonder if people were concerned because they didn't realize the metal rod bent, and still went up his entire leg?

Otherwise, that's like complaining that the underside of the base has all sorts of writing on it... who cares, I'll never see that when the piece is displayed :)

I am so upset about what they did...or I guess I should be upset about what they didn't do. I can't believe they didn't reinforce through the foot and leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what is keeping me away from purchasing the SS DD. I actually like it. But worry of the lean if it will happen.

I saw some videos of this on youtube. I am not a big XM fan. I tend to not like their head sculpts and think sometimes the base overshadows the statue.

But I gotta say this looks fantastic. IMO this is XM's best. Even better then Magneto (which was their best up to now IMO) Perhaps because much of the face is covered and the eyes are red but I think this is their best head sculpt (masked version). However I don't like the unmasked head at all but I would never use that anyways if I had it.

Cograts to those who got him.. If I had a way of getting this for a good price I would. Best DD statue out there IMO.

One of the Greatest Marvel statues ever produced, easily Best DD Eva!!!

296f878.jpg

e64orp.jpg

28l9mp3.jpg

2zsblgx.jpg

2pzwnr9.jpg

Thank you guys, XM DD is amazing, can't stop staring at it, couple more pics :)

2dqnkvo.jpg

264knxe.jpg

Back