XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, this is sold out on there site? Doesn't BBTS get these in? Or would eBay be the best bet to buy from?

So, this is sold out on there site? Doesn't BBTS get these in? Or would eBay be the best bet to buy from?

Yeah, it's been long sold out from XM directly. Though you can't order from them anyway unless you're from their specified region (select countries in Southeast Asia). BBTS hasn't gotten any of the more recent XM stuff, so they're likely a no go as well. Secret Compass does have a pre-order open for Daredevil, but its quite expensive. I'd probably say eBay or a seller here will be your best bet

Yes. A custom needs to be made.

Agreed. I would definitely want a bandana head.

Be careful with ebay pre-orders. Make sure you are covered in case the seller doesn't deliver. It might be safer to wait until the statue is out and buy one from someone on here or facebook who you can trust.

Bbts gets certain ones in but it's a limited amount. They do have restocks though which I've seen for Hawkeye, wolverine, antman, and hulk.

I'd stay away from po's on eBay. Like someone already stated id just wait to purchase from someone who actually has it in hand, or po from someone you trust.

Bandana head is great (never seen that WIP before), was thinking myself about asking around for someone to make a custom of it... only fear I have is that the bandana ends up looking too simple compared to the very detailed costume. Would have been a great switch out btw.

Yeah, it's been long sold out from XM directly. Though you can't order from them anyway unless you're from their specified region (select countries in Southeast Asia). BBTS hasn't gotten any of the more recent XM stuff, so they're likely a no go as well. Secret Compass does have a pre-order open for Daredevil, but its quite expensive. I'd probably say eBay or a seller here will be your best bet

Agreed. I would definitely want a bandana head.

Be careful with ebay pre-orders. Make sure you are covered in case the seller doesn't deliver. It might be safer to wait until the statue is out and buy one from someone on here or facebook who you can trust.

Bbts gets certain ones in but it's a limited amount. They do have restocks though which I've seen for Hawkeye, wolverine, antman, and hulk.

I'd stay away from po's on eBay. Like someone already stated id just wait to purchase from someone who actually has it in hand, or po from someone you trust.

Thanks for the answers/advice. I never PO anything from eBay. I always wait until the seller has there own personal in hand pics and not just a stock photo. Then I look at there feedback and see if they had any issues.

But he's wearing all black with the bandana, I think it'd look strange trying to replicate that original image entirely since XM's DD is in red...

But he's wearing all black with the bandana, I think it'd look strange trying to replicate that original image entirely since XM's DD is in red...

Just make the bandana red for this custom, boom!

Just make the bandana red for this custom, boom!

Does he ever wear a red bandana though? I know it can be solved that way, but I thought this was meant to be a netflix custom version (ie. all black). So unless he ever dons a red bandana (which he doesn't in the series but I dunno about the comics), then this wouldn't prove much of a point.

Yeah. I don't see any point for the bandana head on this statue, but then again, I don't see much point for the unmasked one they are including either so...

Just finished season 1 of DD on Netflix...yes i know im behind you all! Does anyone know if i can pre-order this from anywhere in the UK? It will go great with my Bowen Kingpin Statue.

P.S i also agree on the custom bandana, it wouldnt work with the red suit

Consider that this is much bigger scale than Bowen... btw, EU distribution is dead, you might want to look around on Ebay and Facebook groups once this is closer to release

Thanks! Yeah i have thought about that, i suppose Kingpin has the presence to be alone anyway.

I try to avoid eBay when purchasing statues - hmm im sure ill find something!

Cheers :)

Just finished season 1 of DD on Netflix...yes i know im behind you all! Does anyone know if i can pre-order this from anywhere in the UK? It will go great with my Bowen Kingpin Statue.

P.S i also agree on the custom bandana, it wouldnt work with the red suit

I personally got inspired to get this piece after watching the first season of DD :)

Been waiting for this statue for awhile. One of my favorite characters ...it can't get here soon enough.

Back