XM Studios Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, just confirmed and paid my deposit on this guy! It'll be my first XM piece, but I'm really excited to be getting this Daredevil in general to display with my Daredevil Art Print!

Now I just really hope our dollar recovers a bit before this ships at the end of the year! Damn exchange is killing me! :lol

First rule of XM Club, we don't talk about XM Club

:)

HERE WE GO AGAIN! XM ROCKS! :hi5:

"New 1/4scale DD Unmask head..... hope you guys like it.... Thanks to Mufizal for the great sculp

(The previous unmask head not approve by marvel office.)"

11054280_1577869572433736_130250479677892456_n.jpg

much better than the previous headsculpt, however the glasses seems unnecessary, hopefully they will be removable.

I really like the glasses. Reminds me of my Oakleys and how they wrap around my face to stay on

Glad Marvel put a stop to that awful unmasked head XM were stubbornly going to go ahead with, hopefully Marvel also wont approve the cringe worthy male model pose XM chose the Punisher.

Really happy to see an unmasked sculpt with glasses instead of the weird unmasked HS XM had planned. Good job Marvel for not approving it so we could get a more fitting option to the character.

This is much better than the original, even though it still remains that no one is going to display their statue with this head. Sooooo, with that in mind, who's going to sculpt a Murdock in suit bust for this head? That would be cool. In fact, I wish XM was doing that for all their statues just like Black Widow.

I think a lot of people would like the option to display a bust with alternate HS next to their statue. I don't usually switch out the HS on my statues since everything is packed away. I'm sure it'd jack the prices up $30-40 but it'd be worth it to me to get to display an otherwise unused sculpt.

much better than the previous headsculpt, however the glasses seems unnecessary, hopefully they will be removable.

I love the glasses...I mean, it'd be "okay" if they didn't put them on, but even when I put glasses onto the older headsculpt it made it look 100x better! This really gives a Murdock vibe. He's angry, and he's always wearing glasses! This is a HUGE improvement and fits a lot more with the character.

While it'll still be a masked statue 98% of the time, this is still an option people may actually consider, whereas the first maskless sculpt just wasn't. Thumbs up for this change! As a few have mentioned before, good on Marvel for keeping the characteristics of Murdock true in this piece!

Back