XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That piece was cancelled. It has been redone digitally.

ba99665f7a8f71f4d50e3e5bb8070e95_zps8670197d.jpg

Lol, I was like "WTF? Did we traveled back in time?"
:panic: :panic: :panic:

There are going to be some pretty funny XM displays with Thor and Capt. America just pointing at each other.

There are going to be some pretty funny XM displays with Thor and Capt. America just pointing at each other.
I think that would actually b cool

It would b neat to do a cap iron man pose. ..civil war style

What!? How can your Avengers line up be done without Ant-Man and Wasp? Not to mention Vision and Scarlet Witch. Why then you'd need Quicksilver after that.

Bro, you're not done ...not by a long shot!

HaHa ...just kidding! But you know what I mean ... ;)

Ha just see your post. I do have Ant Man on order but you know what I mean, I will have my favourite Avengers locked down. Wasp, Vision, Scarlett etc, unfortunately I'm sure I will want them all to once XM get around to them lol

That's the problem with this hobby, it's never ending

Last edited:
I hear ya...

Yup, it is never ending and at times we do draw the line when we can.

Ha just see your post. I do have Ant Man on order but you know what I mean, I will have my favourite Avengers locked down. Wasp, Vision, Scarlett etc, unfortunately I'm sure I will want them all to once XM get around to them lol

That's the problem with this hobby, it's never ending

Never ending is a understatement.

I think if you ask a number of collectors about the Sideshow PF, you'll get a mixed reaction :( While I have the EX version, I still regard it as one of Sideshows 'Classic' PF's and is an absolute work of art as a sculpt! However, the mixed reaction isn't due to how the sculpt looks but instead is due to the pose...it would seem that due to the upward look of Thors portrait, it has become difficult to display as the face would be totally out of view and thus would need to display it pretty low down just to admire the fantastic portrait...:( while I can understand this point of view, it still doesn't bother me too much and is one piece that I'd never sell!

As for the XM Thor, I just secured my pre order this week and I also think that it will be a great contender for the battle of the greatest Thor statue released to date :)

wut?!! how u secure XM Thor? there's no preview yet n not up for order yet. classic or modern, this XM Thor seem like its gonna shine pass SSC's classic and coming modern Thor

Andy got inside back pass to everything, don't you know :lol

I really just can't wait to see the finalized prototype. It's odd that Thor's pre-order has been delayed since they were so far along with it before. Are they redoing some things? Or is it just the fact that other statues need to move on before its Thor's time to shine? It seems that whenever XM go quiet about a piece they come back with something better than before. I can't wait to see it so I can put a deposit down on a pre-order if everything turns out great.

I think if you ask a number of collectors about the Sideshow PF, you'll get a mixed reaction :( While I have the EX version, I still regard it as one of Sideshows 'Classic' PF's and is an absolute work of art as a sculpt! However, the mixed reaction isn't due to how the sculpt looks but instead is due to the pose...it would seem that due to the upward look of Thors portrait, it has become difficult to display as the face would be totally out of view and thus would need to display it pretty low down just to admire the fantastic portrait...:( while I can understand this point of view, it still doesn't bother me too much and is one piece that I'd never sell!

As for the XM Thor, I just secured my pre order this week and I also think that it will be a great contender for the battle of the greatest Thor statue released to date :)

I don't think that 'sky view' look can be beat. Between that and the Ex. face sculpt, that's darn near perfection, IMO. Love the base too.

Back