XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1017730_967268836623834_6744542795495600830_n.jpg

1016826_967269083290476_6383056962215303474_n.jpg

Damn straight!! Thor looking boss!

Now with a bearded portrait with helmet. I hope that's included as a third portrait!

And now the hair flowing to the right. Good job to the member who pointed out the hair ...XM was listening.

Damn straight!! Thor looking boss!

Now with a bearded portrait with helmet. I hope that's included as a third portrait!

And now the hair flowing to the right. Good job to the member who pointed out the hair ...XM was listening.

Hope that the hair remains down on the other two portraits, because I liked those..

Spidey976 said:

Ok, now we're talking !
It might have been the angle chosen on all the posted pictures up until now that made it look awkward for me, because I find this way better.
The weird left shoulder proportion and position could have been because of the close up of the cape wraping over the trapezius muscle... Seing the whole thing from further away makes this part more anatomically correct to me.

Damn, now I'm tempted :D.

Tricep or forearm? I think you mean forearm right? The only thing I see that needs a small slight reduction is the left forearm that holds the hammer. There are still tweaks on this I am sure...that's the great thing about digital....quick upgrades, enhancements, reductions, etc. Can't wait to see this completely finished with base and then paint!!

I definately mean triceps. I know my anatomy i have been powerlifting and doing strongman comps for 14 years. His triceps should take up 2/3 or 66% of his total upper arm mass. Biceps also are not shaped in that manner. Especially when the arm is extended. There are some very strange decisions with the anatomy and proportions throughout. It needs more time in the oven.

Hmmm for some reasons I feel he looks too short, his legs/quads need to be longer, no?

Left bicep looks in flexion when it's in extension, and the forearm is massive. Other than that he looks solid.

Hmmm for some reasons I feel he looks too short, his legs/quads need to be longer, no?

Well looking at this the proportions look just about right for a classic heroic figure at 8 to 9 heads tall.

I think that maybe the guard on the front of his knee is making his quad look stumped. Hard to tell though.

Maybe his leg muscle a bit too thick, hence makin him look a bit shorter?

Still needs work IMO. The weakest sculpt in XM's otherqise sublime offerings.

The left arm, the bicep is overpowering the arm. Triceps should be 2/3 of arm mass .it appears the opposite here. There are also some odd proportions between the shoulder size, torso to leg length and hip size.

This! :exactly:

Just to clarify, we can't PO this with Mark or anyone else until the actual PO date in December. I'm I correct on this?

Mark would have like 200 Americans flying over to pay him a visit in Singapore :)

I'm just pulling your leg, of course. Mark is straight up.

It is funny with these XMs though, because we think we have it, but we can't be sure we have it, yet we're pretty sure we have it, and until we actually have it.... we don't have it. :huh

It is funny with these XMs though, because we think we have it, but we can't be sure we have it, yet we're pretty sure we have it, and until we actually have it.... we don't have it. :huh
Yoouuuu got it! :wink1:

Thats the fun part right :rotfl

Back