XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get 2 HS. Both looks good. Hurry and paint this up. Now we have another option for Thor statue

Glad I got mine lockdown... It's going to be a feeding frenzy when Simple Toys opens it's pre-orders for Thor....

LOL this secret society XM stuff is approaching Nerd Illuminati status. I can't help thinking how classic Stan and Kirby would write it.

Marvel At The Legendary Thor!

Be Amazed At The Fact He Is Already Pre Pre Sold Out!

Can The Average Joe Help Thor On His Quest?

Or Will The Villainous Side Show Freak Prevail Because He Already Has Thor Locked Down And Average Joe Can't Help Him... Or Even Know How To Get To Him?

And If Thor Can't Be Gotten To! What Will Happen When He Falls Into The Hands Of The XM Elitist?!?!?!

Find Out in Xm Thor Ebay #1!!!!

Brought To You By Stan The Man Lee! And Jumping Jack Kirby!

Uggggh.....there has to be an easy way to get these pieces. I haven't felt the need to get involved in the XM madness to date, but Thor is my guy and this piece is looking amazing. It shouldn't be this hard. :(

Uggggh.....there has to be an easy way to get these pieces. I haven't felt the need to get involved in the XM madness to date, but Thor is my guy and this piece is looking amazing. It shouldn't be this hard. :(

I am right there with you. It sucks I can't get any of the XM statues I want.

I haven't been able to get any yet either.... and I really wanted that Magneto :gah:

The only statue I had a chance to get was Cap but I decided to let it go because XM was new and that being their first piece I didn't want to chance that much money and of course because of that I couldn't get in on any other statue.

I am starting to think there may be a shift soon. I don't know who, but apparently one of the trusted sources has had his order cut back on this one.

His Order cut back?

The only statue I had a chance to get was Cap but I decided to let it go because XM was new and that being their first piece I didn't want to chance that much money and of course because of that I couldn't get in on any other statue.

His Order cut back?

Yep... I think it is one of the forum sources and he won't be getting as many pieces as he thought.

No easy way as we are not in the licensed market.

Yep... I think it is one of the forum sources and he won't be getting as many pieces as he thought.

I would say that's the case for all the forum sources. They had a hefty allottment in the beginning but the cut back began after the Mag sellout when people went nuts on FB. Now XM is growing and I believe they are getting new EU distributors that have to be supplied.

They don't need any more distributors with the ES so low. Everything sells out now already. The Top Cow global license we can order direct from XM so distributors are not needed with that either.

They don't need any more distributors with the ES so low. Everything sells out now already. The Top Cow global license we can order direct from XM so distributors are not needed with that either.

Yeah, I was SUPER lucky to get Mags and Thanos. I missed out on Phoenix because money was tight at the time. Future XM statues seem harder and harder for our board members to secure for those of us that can only afford to buy some occasional pieces. It looks like occasional collectors of XM merch are getting squeezed out. If that's the case, I'm just going to be thankful that I was able to add Mags and Thanos. Those 2 characters were my must have pieces and a good friend basically made sure I got them. Phoenix rounded out my top 3 but it wasn't meant to be with her. Oh well, I'm just going to enjoy the hell out of the XM pieces I do have. There's no denying XM makes phenomenal statues.

I think for the occasional buyers like myself it's about being as diligent as possible about getting as much info as we can about PO times, paying very close attention during those times and being ready with no other pressing priorities.

Easier said than done for those of us that are very busy. I wasn't too keen on the costume choice for Ms. Marvel anyway, I'd prefer her black costume or Captain Marvel costume, so I'm not torn up about it but I completely missed her PO period. And even when we are ready, it's still not a guarantee. I made it in for a Phoenix PO and that PO night was crazy. People constantly refreshing and never making it, a lot of upset people...Ive made a few contacts with sellers since then but even with a relationship, I just don't order as frequently as some other people so that makes me lower priority to lock in a PO as the frequent spenders are prioritized, rightfully so. I'd like to get Thor and Daredevil, maybe Cable, but I have to gear myself now to not be upset if I somehow miss them and just move on.

But all rationale goes whenever they do Spidey. If I miss him I WILL have a meltdown. Completely irrational. I know it. But I wouldn't care.

Back