XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The idea XM had for Thor still remains in tact. Just redone by Erick digitally. So I wonder if they are going to go with the original Asguardian base or something along the lines of a themed NYC base like the rest of the Avengers. Hmm. Not sure which I would prefer. Rather have conformity I think amongst the Avengers line but I'm stumped as to what xm will do with this

Wasn't the original concept base NYC concrete with the Bifrost runes etched in it? That should conform with the other bases, especially when you put your ants with it.

Based on his current state his waist looks small. Likely not going to have thick thighs

In that pic, his waist is slightly sidewards, tho. It could be misleading. I'm sure his thighs and calves will be proportional to his upper body.

10620707_966490523368332_8179540833627524147_n.jpg

OK. That looks pretty tight. That head sculpt would look great with him pointing the hammer.

I've made a remix of this and the other headsculpt for how it'll look with the helmet:

1795974_10204930151363802_2380401902645450408_o.jpg

It's cool but the helmetless beard head looks way better I think...

My last request for this statue is a swap out left arm that is just holding the hammer down by his side to go with the closed right fist.

I already cancelled some Sideshow the only ones I have for 2015: Predator 2 Maquette EX, Lobo EX and Green Hulk PF EX. Don't think I want to cancel those.

Only statues on my radar from SS are Saruman, Gladiator Hulk, Hellboy and maybe some court of the dead. Of course that's until Avengers 2 stuff.

Back