XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm trying to decide if I can do anything fun with the broken remains of my smashed Cap body and shield. I think a cracked shield a la AoU would be cool. I'm no customizer or anything. If anyone is and wants parts to play with, let me know.

So I'm trying to decide if I can do anything fun with the broken remains of my smashed Cap body and shield. I think a cracked shield a la AoU would be cool. I'm no customizer or anything. If anyone is and wants parts to play with, let me know.

You could use the broken shield and try to recreate the fallen Avengers diorama with XM Thanos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for the positive feedback. I'm glad you like them!!!

Heres some shots of the completed masked portrait on the statue itself. The portrait is no longer available unfortunately. I made a very limited amount and they are long gone but I appreciate the inquiries

View attachment 150954
View attachment 150955
View attachment 150956
View attachment 150957
View attachment 150958
View attachment 150959
View attachment 150960
View attachment 150961

I'm so grateful I managed to secure these headsculpts. James you already know how impressed I am by them and man I can't wait to get these in hand.

Congrats again on a job so well done :)

I received the pointing finger from kenmk1 this week. He did a great job with it and I couldn't be happier with it. It is going to look great with the yelling portrait that Tavegg is overseeing. :rock

Many thanks kenmk1! :bow

Here are a couple pics...

Avengers Assemble! (ok, well maybe just Hulk for now)

Nice! I don't have mine yet. It shipped over 2 weeks ago and I accidentally deleted the PM that had the tracking number in it. Hopefully it comes through soon. I had almost forgotten about it.

Back