XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll try to come up with something fun. In Los Angeles the hardest part is finding ample space to do things like this without having to drive too far, which I'm rarely willing to do.

I kind of like the idea of going down to the river basin and just hurling it, or launching it from a catapult. For those who don't live in Los Angeles, the LA River is 90% concrete.

20141127_234300.jpg

Today I got the pointing hand and I can only say that is awesome !! Thank you for this great job Kenmk1 . :clap

You could always test how strong the solid statue is, hook it up to a rope and swing it into the side of your house like a wrecking ball and see if the statue breaks or your house does :)

Err... I'd worry for the house ...:pray:

Yes, Mark is sending me a replacement body and shield so I need to destroy them and send him photos for he ships them to me.

Instead of destroying it. Ask him if you can send it to a poor friend that will accept rejects as he is a reject himself. (Me)

I wonder if I can get away with shooting at full of bulletholes and scratching it up and taking small chunks out of it and then painting a lot of blood all over it so I can display it as an alternate "on the brink of death" Cap lol.

Saddest. Sight. Ever.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417598950.620178.jpg

Don't drop your XM statues, folks. These bad boys are sturdy and have metal rods supporting them, but to break it I decides to give it a fall test. I wrapped it in a towel and from about 3 feet off the ground gave it a forced dropped. Didn't throw it at the ground but held it suspended and then pushed it down a bit as I dropped it on brick floor outside. Right away it broke clean at the leg and torso. The chipping and stuff didn't happen until I then smacked it against the ground a few times.

Saddest. Sight. Ever.

View attachment 149531

Don't drop your XM statues, folks. These bad boys are sturdy and have metal rods supporting them, but to break it I decides to give it a fall test. I wrapped it in a towel and from about 3 feet off the ground gave it a forced dropped. Didn't throw it at the ground but held it suspended and then pushed it down a bit as I dropped it on brick floor outside. Right away it broke clean at the leg and torso. The chipping and stuff didn't happen until I then smacked it against the ground a few times.

The shield...its broken! :panic:

Back