XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent review Pitu! But man, I held my breath when you accidentally "tinked" it with your beer glass. Your bud must have been sweating bullets. :lol

After some discussion amongst admin & mods this thread is reopened.

I'm going to be as nice about this as possible but I'm not going to beat around the bush.

Some of you will not be happy with the deleted comments and the ones left alone. If that's the case then take it up with Dave, not in here.

It's his site and what he says goes.

Complaints will be deleted. So stick to the topic.

If there are any more problems with members bashing any company, either XM Studios or Sideshow Collectibles, you'll earn yourself a two week vacation and this thread will be closed again.

Take heed, this will be your only warning.

It was I who opened the thread asking why closing this thread and now I thank the moderators by open again. :clap

Just paid for my pointing finger hand tonight!

The hand is going to go PERFECTLY with Tavegg's screaming head portrait, although it will be tough not to always display the flag.

t.its or gtfo!
/
DSC03467_zpsb2dd1bcd.jpg

I'll never be a big fan of "pointy finger" poses. But grats. :)

In general I'm not either. I don't like it on Thor and will likely never use it. But I think it works well on Cap since he is the leader. On it's own I don't think it's that great, but surrounded him his Avengers will look awesome.

In general I'm not either. I don't like it on Thor and will likely never use it. But I think it works well on Cap since he is the leader. On it's own I don't think it's that great, but surrounded him his Avengers will look awesome.

I have to agree with you. Cap is a field general. It's only natural seeing him point and leading a team in battle. It will look like he's leading a charge when he's displayed with the rest of his Avengers teammates.

If I had to choose with a gun pointed at my head, I'd take the finger over the fist :naughty

If Captain America is by himself then yeah, him holding the flag is the way to go... but if you put him with other XM Avengers I think the look of the finger will fit in perfectly. Especially if you get the screaming portrait :)

It looks like Cap is ordering someone to tap a keg of patriotic Sam Adams Boston Lager! :lol :yess:

Or pointing at a Wrestlemania banner. :lol

As for the flag, you can probably make a separate stand for it and display it behind Cap.

Has anyone considered making a custom Mjolnir for the flag hand, or a Mjolnir holding hand? I think that would be a pretty cool accessory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back