[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I hope SSC releases a Cable PF in the near future. I know I'm in the minority, but this XM Cable doesn't do it for me at all and I REALLY like the character.

Pictures from François Norpetlian

"Gotta Love CABLE by XM!!! What a stunning piece!!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1t9yac.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man, I hope SSC releases a Cable PF in the near future. I know I'm in the minority, but this XM Cable doesn't do it for me at all and I REALLY like the character.

What don't you like about him? It's nice to hear honest views from others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What don't you like about him? It's nice to hear honest views from others.

Mainly the portrait. It just doesn't look enough like Cable to me. I also don't care for the costume. Don't remember ever seeing Cable in that costume before. I much prefer the Bowen Retro and modern Cable costumes. I love those 2 statues sculpted by the K Bros. Those both screamed Cable to me.

Finally I have time to unbox my Cable! (My 5th XM Studios statue) This might be my favourite portrait/statue of all my statues! (Maybe cos it's the new shiny! Ahaha) As usual, the epic high standard of QC & packaging. No paint flaws or breakage! ^^!! I love that XM Studios include an art print. Ugh.. Sideshow should have included the art print as the exclusive for their Thanos and have both portraits as standard... (Sorry still salty at my Thanos waitlist being cancelled this early...) As well, their product registration on their website! Currently there are 6 Cables in Canada. I wonder where the other 5 are! Anyways... Have a great weekend everyone! ^^!!

Pictures from Nicky Lion

"What a great piece by XM Studios. So you guys remember the feeling when you unboxing your 1st statue? I got it again, Cable. I'm in love. Who's your best buddy Nathan?"

Please don´t forget to dislike the old XM Studios Europe page XM Studios Official & Exclusive European Distributor and like the new one XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor . There will be no more news on the old one. The explanation can be found on the new page.

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

14pk41.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pictures from Nicky Lion

"What a great piece by XM Studios. So you guys remember the feeling when you unboxing your 1st statue? I got it again, Cable. I'm in love. Who's your best buddy Nathan?"

Please don´t forget to dislike the old XM Studios Europe page XM Studios Official & Exclusive European Distributor and like the new one XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor . There will be no more news on the old one. The explanation can be found on the new page.

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

14pk41.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fantastic pics Grumpy! He looks so badass in these pictures.

Mainly the portrait. It just doesn't look enough like Cable to me. I also don't care for the costume. Don't remember ever seeing Cable in that costume before. I much prefer the Bowen Retro and modern Cable costumes. I love those 2 statues sculpted by the K Bros. Those both screamed Cable to me.

I can understand what your saying. But I believe XM always inject their own representation on a character! This is still Cable he has all the characteristics of him. Just like Ben Affleck's Batman. I think this piece is very dynamic. The face sculpt is very good also. I see your point. You have a preference and that's cool

0884d981eeb72ea8055ffc08fdde9b82.jpg

I can understand what your saying. But I believe XM always inject their own representation on a character! This is still Cable he has all the characteristics of him. Just like Ben Affleck's Batman. I think this piece is very dynamic. The face sculpt is very good also. I see your point. You have a preference and that's cool

0884d981eeb72ea8055ffc08fdde9b82.jpg

That's really what it boils down to. I'm just not a fan of this piece. It's just not the Cable I wanted. Sometimes this happens when too many liberties are taken for my tastes. The same thing happened when I saw the Deathstroke PF.

But when Sideshow does it, they get crucified, but it's all good if XM does it :rolleyes2 :lol

DS was just horrible

I agree but I dislike this Cable almost as much as the DS PF. I'm not trying to slam the XM Cable, it just doesn't do anything for me. As long as those of you that ordered Cable like him, that's all that matters. I'll just wait and hope that SSC eventually releases a Cable PF that is more to my liking.

Back