[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the piece. I just wish I could get one at a reasonable price. All the ones I have seen on eBay are almost $3k and that is well out of my price range.

Looking at actual sales, it appears that $2400 is the going rate these days.

Whoa ...now that's beaucoup bucks!

No way I would spend that much on a statue ...even if the statue is as great as this XM Cable statue. That's just too much, IMO, for a statue.

i have seem $1500 local pick up tho..... don't think it's worth $2k at all.

Pictures from BigBangToyz

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

13zuh3.jpg

2jwuy7.jpg

3b3ura.jpg

4amue1.jpg

5rsu50.jpg

676unm.jpg

7zqumy.jpg

82wufe.jpg

98pu7u.jpg

102zuzu.jpg

Someone auctioned one on eBay last week rather than setting a BIN. It ended at $1725 plus $150 shipping. They had a one-sentence item description and only one photo, so they didn't do themselves any favors. Kudos to them, though, for selling it as a straight auction.

The aftermarket price is high but I would rather have Cable which will be THE definitive version than 4 Sideshow PF's where the QC just isn't the Same.

This is really my only option. I can't display the big gun on his shoulder because it hits the wall behind him. This is why I can't go to 1:3 pieces, some 1:4 scale are too big for my space.

7763E81E-E2B3-474C-A7A8-7F2BB6985D79_zps2tjfmmwn.jpg

He still looks great! I'm lucky in that I sort of completely started over collecting so have nothing but space. (And only one statue) lol

Cable has always been a grail for me. Top 5 fav characters. I had to have Bowen Retro version just like I've gotta have XM.

Back