[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if their license extended to other countries, that will save my wallet some grief for paying the aftermarket prices. Also will push the competition to step up their game.

Isn't bronze supposed to be very expensive? And what about the bronze statues, do they corrode over time? They're crazy expensive on average. Not sure why they're using it but just wanted to say that the bronze minotaur statue by the Shifflets is one of my collecting wet dreams

It may depend if it is mixed in with other chemicals for resistance to corrosion. But I think a patina could develop over time with handling (ie: water, oils, salts), humidity, and other factors such as dust, etc. It's just a matter of taking care of the metal parts. I'm sure the XM guys have tested it beforehand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay, update pictures for a statue 98% of us will never get to own

lol I know... Have talked to many if not all of the regular sellers that help out the "out of market" collectors. And basically shipped to Can they all want around $2500cad.... Pffff. The day I pay that for a 1/4 scale statue is the day I check into a mental hospital lol.

A nice piece, but sick of the Xm hassle as usual.... Sigh, oh well.

Pictures from Mandalore the Collector at ICC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1t4xlw.jpg

2k6xyu.jpg

39eye2.jpg

4x3lm9.jpg

5qkx19.jpg

6illmk.jpg

7jgxnr.jpg

8l8zsw.jpg

9t2a36.jpg

10d1l0d.jpg

11jqyni.jpg

1275lsi.jpg

13oczsp.jpg

14qez5w.jpg

Missed out on Magneto... Lucky, got this one. Looks amazing in person as well.

Back