[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic swiped from Facebook...

cable1_zpsrgrnqooq.jpg

Wow, $1699 + shipping.

Ya ive been trying for weeks to grab a Cable preorder.... Almost everyone is charging roughly this amount.
Even the guys who normally provide sales on the "XM flea market" for a hundred bucks or so extra of retail, are all asking around $1500... As much as I want this im not going to spend $2 Grand on a single statue.
90% of Xm statues seem to come back down to retail or less after awhile... Im not sure if Cable will be one of those ( prob not) but only time will tell. Gonna take my chances and try and get him down the road for cheaper. If not, oh well... Its already at such an inflated price, I dont see it going any higher than 2K

I think we all had to pay up for this one to some extent. Being event exclusive hurt more than normal. Killer statue though.

Ya ive been trying for weeks to grab a Cable preorder.... Almost everyone is charging roughly this amount.
Even the guys who normally provide sales on the "XM flea market" for a hundred bucks or so extra of retail, are all asking around $1500... As much as I want this im not going to spend $2 Grand on a single statue.
90% of Xm statues seem to come back down to retail or less after awhile... Im not sure if Cable will be one of those ( prob not) but only time will tell. Gonna take my chances and try and get him down the road for cheaper. If not, oh well... Its already at such an inflated price, I dont see it going any higher than 2K

Most of them come down in price from what I've seen. I even see Mags going for 2600-2800 now instead of 3000 which was his normal asking price. It's really just a waiting game.

I think the ONLY XM statues that I really haven't noticed much of a drop are Cap and blackwidow. Then again I never see anyone really selling either of the two.

Most of them come down in price from what I've seen. I even see Mags going for 2600-2800 now instead of 3000 which was his normal asking price. It's really just a waiting game.

I think the ONLY XM statues that I really haven't noticed much of a drop are Cap and blackwidow. Then again I never see anyone really selling either of the two.

We'll, I believe the ES on Cap was only 500 so I can see why he's holding his value. As for Widow, I really don't know anything about her aftermarket value.

Back