[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stolen from Facebook...

IMG_3524_zpsv9p59tnl.jpg

I'd say that it is definitely one of if not the best XM face sculpts I've seen. The veins, the shading of the 5 oclock shadow, the lines on the face are so distinct but not over the top like some of the modern Sideshow pieces. Plus the colors are very well blended and shaded. Alot of early XM statues have a very comicy look but this, like the Mageto statue has a mixed medium where it could pass as a comic or an actual person.

Great job by XM. If they keep this up they will be hard to beat in the pose/sculpt/paint business. I am dying to see their Beta Ray Bill come out.

Well we know he has one head looking forward and one head looking at his side, for the gun-pointing arm, so that's at least two

Hi, I'm new to statue collecting and love this figure. How does one living in the states buy this figure? Any help would be awesome.

Hi, I'm new to statue collecting and love this figure. How does one living in the states buy this figure? Any help would be awesome.

The easiest way is to know someone overseas that will ship it to you. I don't have any connections but I know people of various forums have found help. Or you can hope that some retailers get them like Secret Compass, Spec Fiction etc. They aren't authorized dealers though so if there are any issues you might get stuck. Just something to keep in mind.

The easiest way is to know someone overseas that will ship it to you. I don't have any connections but I know people of various forums have found help. Or you can hope that some retailers get them like Secret Compass, Spec Fiction etc. They aren't authorized dealers though so if there are any issues you might get stuck. Just something to keep in mind.

Thanks for the advice

It is the same head.

XM arent going to release two heads that look exactly the same except for the normal looking the direction of cyborg eye and the other looking away doing a rogue. Makes zero sense.

If there is another COH im sure itll be a completely different sculpt.

Back