[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im trying to hunt one down too, This is not an easy one to find for a semi reasonable price, Ugh :(

I got mine for 1240 SGD

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

that is an excellent price. I thought my guy had the best price going, but that is clearly not the case. Have you used your source before? It almost seems "too good to be true" and I don't want you to be left holding the bag...

I found it at 1200, 1250 and 1300SGD, before people started selling it at increased rates. Paypal fees and conversion fees tend to become a bit steep at these price points tho

Before the hype took off I was offered it at a much lower price but didn't take it. After the convention started I asked around and the lowest I found was 1500 sgd. So low prices really are true since it was before the hype train left the station.

that is an excellent price. I thought my guy had the best price going, but that is clearly not the case. Have you used your source before? It almost seems "too good to be true" and I don't want you to be left holding the bag...
Yessir! Funny thing I actually just found him on here because he was selling Phoenix w/coin POs and everyone thought he was some scammer lol. I added him on FB, checked around, even asked Ben and he knew him too. He's been my source ever since. He's a good guy and if it wasn't for my lateness of have an Iron Man locked too. Got a Samurai Bat on PO with him too

Yessir! Funny thing I actually just found him on here because he was selling Phoenix w/coin POs and everyone thought he was some scammer lol. I added him on FB, checked around, even asked Ben and he knew him too. He's been my source ever since. He's a good guy and if it wasn't for my lateness of have an Iron Man locked too. Got a Samurai Bat on PO with him too

nice, congrats dude!

Before the hype took off I was offered it at a much lower price but didn't take it. After the convention started I asked around and the lowest I found was 1500 sgd. So low prices really are true since it was before the hype train left the station.

That's still a good price for this piece. It's only going up from there.

Im still trying to find Cable for around 1300-1400sgd ! It may be hard right now but im not gona give up! Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If anyone knows a hookup for Cable please Pm me. Im in the Closed Xm group on facebook and have dealt with a few big wigs in the company before for "Flea market deals". The few guys I normally order from dont have any Cable tho. If anyone can help me out I will do w/e I can in the future to help you out as well if you ever need help on a pre order. Thanks

nice, congrats dude!
Thanks man :)
If anyone knows a hookup for Cable please Pm me. Im in the Closed Xm group on facebook and have dealt with a few big wigs in the company before for "Flea market deals". The few guys I normally order from dont have any Cable tho. If anyone can help me out I will do w/e I can in the future to help you out as well if you ever need help on a pre order. Thanks
Dude it'll be really hard, or you have to end up paying those prices. Yeah these are going FAST to say the least

One of those rare statues that regardless of your knowledge of the character, you will still marvel at it. As long as the face comes out looking like that I'll be happy. Love it

MORE Cable, thx Dani Hinze.

14212043_655844791246945_1322726569806925219_n.jpg

14237744_655844967913594_2932243059654438177_n.jpg

14233173_655844961246928_4169309015258249156_n.jpg

He is beautiful. The most standout statue for me at ICC

Back