[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely fantastic sculpt. I couldn't resist and secured 1 today. Now I wait....:impatient:

Anyone want to share or pm me a contact to help secure XM pieces other than through SC?

Thanks in advance
Art

Anyone want to share or pm me a contact to help secure XM pieces other than through SC?

Thanks in advance
Art

Same here. I need a contact. Now I know how dope heads must feel. Cuz I physically need that XM Ironman. Please help me maaaann. I'm statue sick. Just one contact man come on.

if you guys willling to drop 1.5k ish i see many people selling it on facebook.

Tbh guys, it's incredibly hard to.get one and when you do, expect to pay for it. I got it through a long time friend and your best chance is Simply Toys or FB.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Thx for the info. Very much appreciated. Really wish XM Studios could sell through Sideshows site like Prime 1 and others. You have to be Magnum P.I. to hunt down one of these things.LOL.

We still have a chance to po from XM website. Though you have to be very fast

Sent from my SM-G925F

This piece has become a retailers dream. Guys are bundling it with other XM statues that they have in their inventory so they can sell their unsold stock. Dr. Strange, SheHulk, Black Bolt, and Elektra are just some of the statues I have seen bundled with this one so guys can get rid of existing stock or unsold POs. Smart business really.

Last edited:
This piece has become a retailers dream. Guys are bundling it with other XM statues that they have in their inventory so they can sell their unsold stock. Dr. Strange, SheHulk, Black Bolt, and Elektra are just some of the statues I have seen bundled with this one so guys can get rid of existing stock or unsold POs. Smart business really.

I've even seen Thor offered in a bundle package.

I've seen Venom paired with some of the statues as well.

Just pointing it out but... all this stuff you see - resellers/retailers trying to bundle stuff to move stock, or selling at markup, or holding stock for future resales and so on, well that's what it means to be international and to need for your goods to be imported by third parties.
Everyone involved between you and the product you want wants his markup - and make no mistake, it happens with "normal" distribution too, not just with XM's messed up restricted distribution.

One of my retailers managed to secure for me the three PCS Cyborgs Exclusives at "cost" through the distributor - he agreed to give them all to me if I also bought one regular piece. So in addition to picking up 3 statues in one shot, I also had to pick up the Regular version of one of those, which I'll need to resell on my own down the road because I have no use for it.
There are various other cases where distributors manage to give X Exclusives of a piece if the retailers also buy at least Y Regulars, or reserve more stock of X character if the retailer commits to buy another character and so on.
In another case, a retailer canceled my order for the Obi Wan and Gamorrean Mythos statues, "because allocation".
Yet another case, back then when Batman PF was still on preroder, another retailer tried to sell me the preorder of it at a 60-70$ markup "because it's sold out through the distributor". Which is hilarious, considering Batman PF is still readily available 4 years later.

Just some quick examples of things that happen when your stuff passes from hand to hand to hand to you - be it through regular distribution channels or through random third party resellers.

Back