XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It comes with switch out arms that are out wider.

56c3b0d2bd38ff5cc2e8222ec3ca0fdf.jpg

Much much better

I like this better than SS version. Just much cleaner execution.

to be honest it's not a slam dunk for me. it's a very nice piece but for someone in the US you can have both the SS brown and astonishing Wolverine for the price of this piece. Both those pieces are as good or better than this statue IMO . Just my 2 cents :dunno

to be honest it's not a slam dunk for me. it's a very nice piece but for someone in the US you can have both the SS brown and astonishing Wolverine for the price of this piece. Both those pieces are as good or better than this statue IMO . Just my 2 cents :dunno

I have Sideshow Brown Wolverine and it isn’t better than this. Not even close. There are way more details on this piece. However I believe Some things might actually be changed. However it wasn’t the best piece there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like this. I dont get the dislike got it, but to each their own. I think this is way better than the SS Brown & one of the top 3 Wolverines along w the SS Astonishing and prob the XM Weapon X.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My bad. Thought SS made it. Misread an earlier post. aa909 said he thought the Bowen was as good or better. I find the pose boring. The SS is cool pose, but it is just flawed to me.

Not sure where you got that from. I never even mentioned Bowen in my earlier post LOL!!!

Back