XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna sound like a noob here but I've yet to order an xm piece and I want this. How/when/where to order this piece if it's not too late already? I know some licenses allow sales on sites like bigbadtoystore but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Looks outstanding, extremely detailed.

I’m not sure on the faces though. Looking very forward to seeing a fully painted prototype on this one.

I'm waiting to see what it looks liked painted up.... Otherwise SS Wolverine would go nicely with XM Cyclops

Man, if XM can pull off half of that hyper detail, we are in for a real treat.

Because of the amount of paint applied it will lose about 30% of it’s original detail if not slightly more. But here is hoping it will look stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks superior to the Sideshow Blue PF imo. And switch out bone claw/sword hands are outstanding.

Honestly I prefer the recent Sideshow Wolverine, over the painted piece currently being shown at the show.

Maybe some better photos will change my mind, as I remember the printed sculpt / 3D render looked impeccable.

Honestly I prefer the recent Sideshow Wolverine, over the painted piece currently being shown at the show.

Maybe some better photos will change my mind, as I remember the printed sculpt / 3D render looked impeccable.

agree, I'm underwhelmed by the reveal of the painted prototype

Back