XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!! Congrats man, he is great!

Finally! He is mine!

nGqL0gs.jpg

NdTqiyS.jpg

I like the fact you can display us in all parts of base of just some ot them. He has so much presence.

For me I dont have any connection to the character besides seeing him on Agents of Shield in one of the episodes last season when the in humans were shown as a group.

As for the Statue itself, I agree that it is such a beautiful piece.

Bro....none of the main Inhumans (Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Lockjaw, etc.) were shown in the Marvel Agents of Shield tv show.

Bro....none of the main Inhumans (Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Lockjaw, etc.) were shown in the Marvel Agents of Shield tv show.

Well that's good to know because the guy I thought was Blackbolt looked like crap in the show. :rotflNot knowing the character but knew he screams.

Turns out the guy in agents of shield is named Angar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 90
Marvel's attempts at using the inhumans to replace the mutants concept is ruining a beautiful universe. I stopped watching aos because that wasn't the inhumans imo

Marvel's attempts at using the inhumans to replace the mutants concept is ruining a beautiful universe. I stopped watching aos because that wasn't the inhumans imo

I hear what you are saying, but that's actually the only reason why I am watching AoS.

Yeah its not a cheap price to pay. But will be worth it I believe!

Agreed! But I am saving for Cable, probably my ultimate grail, Winter Soldier and a couple other must haves. Black Bolt looks great but hes not a must have for me. I would still love to have him lol.

Haha it always does! Love the statue arrival day feeling. Its addictive

Haha, The darn un boxing experience of an XM statue elevates your :blissyhappiness level way before you actually get to see the Statue itself.

Back