XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are people comfortable not opening up the statue for inspection? :dunno

life of a dad with 3-year old twins that travels for work : (

I also have a local guy who can repair almost anything, so that makes it a bit less of a worry...but you're right, I need to at least inspect the boxes that I have.

I'm still stunned everytime I look at this statue. I'm a huge Black Bolt fan and this is the highlight of my collection. Can't wait for Medusa to arrive.

life of a dad with 3-year old twins that travels for work : (

I also have a local guy who can repair almost anything, so that makes it a bit less of a worry...but you're right, I need to at least inspect the boxes that I have.

Hats off to you. I wouldn't be able to stop worrying waiting a month to unbox. :duff:

I'm blown away by this piece, by far the best xm piece for me out there.

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2617.JPG

When placing Bolt in the lower position, is it normal that the foot does not touch the base due to the metal hook leaving a gap between the foot and the base? (This does not happen when placing him on the very high position). I am showing some pics from different angles. I would be very grateful if you could confirm if this is okay (because the figure seems to be tilted to the left when looking at it from in front). In addition, and as you can see in the last picture, the fork- like antenna on his forehead is tilted to the right. Any safe way top ut it straight with no danger of breakining it? Thanks A LOT!!!

Attachments

• DSCN4946.JPG
    DSCN4946.JPG
    471.7 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN4943.JPG
    DSCN4943.JPG
    475.7 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN4949.JPG
    DSCN4949.JPG
    477.1 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN4967.JPG
    DSCN4967.JPG
    413.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN4973.JPG
    DSCN4973.JPG
    473.1 KB · Views: 97
When placing Bolt in the lower position, is it normal that the foot does not touch the base due to the metal hook leaving a gap between the foot and the base? (This does not happen when placing him on the very high position). I am showing some pics from different angles. I would be very grateful if you could confirm if this is okay (because the figure seems to be tilted to the left when looking at it from in front). In addition, and as you can see in the last picture, the fork- like antenna on his forehead is tilted to the right. Any safe way top ut it straight with no danger of breakining it? Thanks A LOT!!!

On mine his foot does touch the base.

The fork is pretty soft, you should be able to bend it back into place... just go slowly and carefully, a tiny bit at a time. GL!

On mine his foot does touch the base.

The fork is pretty soft, you should be able to bend it back into place... just go slowly and carefully, a tiny bit at a time. GL!

Thanks! :) Do you have similar distance between the foot and the base to the one that I show in my pics? By the way, when placing the statue on the highest position, the opposite happens: now, yes, the extreme of the foot is touching the base. Same for you?

(Good advice for the fork... thanks!)

Thanks! :) Do you have similar distance between the foot and the base to the one that I show in my pics? By the way, when placing the statue on the highest position, the opposite happens: now, yes, the extreme of the foot is touching the base. Same for you?

(Good advice for the fork... thanks!)

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are asking. On mine, his toes/tip of his foot, actually physically touches the base, in both the higher and lower position.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you are asking. On mine, his toes/tip of his foot, actually physically touches the base, in both the higher and lower position.
Oh sorry, I read quickly your previous post and misunderstood it. Thanks. Thus, the question remains open: does anyone has the same gap between the foot and the base that I have when placing the statue on the lower position? I would like to be fully sure before thinking on a replacement.

Oh sorry, I read quickly your previous post and misunderstood it. Thanks. Thus, the question remains open: does anyone has the same gap between the foot and the base that I have when placing the statue on the lower position? I would like to be fully sure before thinking on a replacement.

Are you sure the metal rod is all the way in the base? Try a tiny bit of lubricant like glycerol on the metal rod.

So took the plunge and ordered this. Just looks so amazing. Should have it next few days :yess:

Just looks too good!

For me I dont have any connection to the character besides seeing him on Agents of Shield in one of the episodes last season when the in humans were shown as a group.

As for the Statue itself, I agree that it is such a beautiful piece.

Back