XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaand.... done! :) Order placed for Black Bolt! Thanks for the great pictures that have moved me to take the final decision. :)

Opened mine up for inspection today, and it's definitely a masterpiece. Everything about this statue is go big or go home, from the massive base, to the massive height when he's sitting high atop the base. Paint lines is all clean, and the detailing in the suit and the patterns is done so well. Definitely one of XM's best statues released to date and for such an awesome character as well. 9.5/10

NWVlsG.jpg

gazmjl.jpg

GscHBY.jpg

muWadQ.jpg

O6OZ2h.jpg

XLt7AC.jpg

ERxaP0.jpg

32Rvo7.jpg

Looks fantastic can't wait mine will be here on Wednesday. Congrats
Opened mine up for inspection today, and it's definitely a masterpiece. Everything about this statue is go big or go home, from the massive base, to the massive height when he's sitting high atop the base. Paint lines is all clean, and the detailing in the suit and the patterns is done so well. Definitely one of XM's best statues released to date and for such an awesome character as well. 9.5/10

NWVlsG.jpg

gazmjl.jpg

GscHBY.jpg

muWadQ.jpg

O6OZ2h.jpg

XLt7AC.jpg

ERxaP0.jpg

32Rvo7.jpg

I'm totally bummed. I finally opened mine up and the base was broken. The big statue in the back was completely snapped of the bottom of the base. Worst part is that without the big body the base is uneven so I cant even display him without risk of tipping over. I'm sure it will all be made right in the end but it sure does suck to have such an incredible piece still sitting in the box :gah:

Just opened mine. Sick statue. Base alone could belong to a museum.
As a huge Black Bolt fan, I couldn't have asked for better, really. Clean paint app on the costume, blue has a bit of nice shading. The silver portions are plain awesome, they reflect the light a lot. Base is a statue on her own, amazing stone look and texturing and great added details. Display options cover every possibility, I'm perfectly fine with the low peg - pissed head - open hands combination.
The overall result is just majestic. Waiting to free up some space to square him against Thanos.

I'm totally bummed. I finally opened mine up and the base was broken. The big statue in the back was completely snapped of the bottom of the base. Worst part is that without the big body the base is uneven so I cant even display him without risk of tipping over. I'm sure it will all be made right in the end but it sure does suck to have such an incredible piece still sitting in the box :gah:

shoot sorry to hear. I better open mine up. it's been sitting here for 1 month !

Nooo! Sorry to hear that nem. Hope you get sorted out asap.

Back