Statue XM Studios - BATMAN SHOGUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture from Ang Seng

"Painting this guy soon.... to be showcase in STGCC 2018...", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

XM Studios European Master Distributor Facebook

37979858_21030946565799fsv.jpg

man with sooooooooooo many freaking statues coming out across so many different lines, where does a piece like this fit in people's collections?

man with sooooooooooo many freaking statues coming out across so many different lines, where does a piece like this fit in people's collections?

Either the super rich or those who want Japanese themed batman lol

Either the super rich or those who want Japanese themed batman lol

Yeah there are people after this regardless of how he looks. I’m sure it will look great. It’s just gonna be huge. And at a high price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me this piece was the star of the show. It has this must have feel to it. I just couldn’t stop going back to it. If anything I will look past the fact this isn’t classic style batman. And just get this because it’s unique!

I understand the concerns about not seeing Batman in the statue enough. That being said I find this Awesome in its own right.

I think the batman head actually looks so jarringly off from the rest of the statue. The full shogun armor is breath-taking though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I believe XM are still working on this head as it wasn’t shown at the con and this pic is way before STGCC

Back