Statue XM Studios - BATMAN SHOGUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can’t be bothered to be honest! I hope this turns out well. Bane looks really good. Hopefully we see more of him at the next shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree... Bane and Poison Ivy both are beautiful. It just screams, look at me.

So it appears they maybe changing the robotic horse for a more realistic one. I think that would make this piece stand out more.

XM Studios News

"The XM Batman Shogun on Horse 1/4 scale is done!

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Thanks to Marco Plouffe for the super sculpt and Studio HIVE for the design. This masterpiece has a worldwide licence."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

33990777_205282014160lnpop.jpg

It’s based on the animated series from Japan. It’s not for everyone but it is related. And it is DC

I know its DC lol. And I am pretty sure this statue is not really related to the japanese animated movie. I mean Xm started making samurai line before the japanese animated movie release. I am just saying this has way too much creative interpretation that it lacks any resembelance to batman. I want to collect BATMAN statues. This is a great looking piece so far but it does not look like batman. For me, previous XM batman is the maximum level of creative interpretation I can take.

I know its DC lol. And I am pretty sure this statue is not really related to the japanese animated movie. I mean Xm started making samurai line before the japanese animated movie release. I am just saying this has way too much creative interpretation that it lacks any resembelance to batman. I want to collect BATMAN statues. This is a great looking piece so far but it does not look like batman. For me, previous XM batman is the maximum level of creative interpretation I can take.

You are correct. XM's line is not based off the animated movie. This line is XM's own spin.

As for this new Batman, I agree with you. It does stray too far away from the Batman we know of. That's why the first XM Batman was such a great piece ...it had that balance. With the first one you could make him look like a modern Batman ....or you could make him look like a Samurai Batman. Best of both worlds.

I won't be getting this one. I'll just stick with my original XM Batman.

Sorry I stand corrected. Maybe the switch outs would be interesting dunno. I still like the look of this if done right. We not seeing the full picture yet I guess

i really like the design ... but the anime sucked so bad ... i just can't justify to buy statues from this crapfest :dunno

i really like the design ... but the anime sucked so bad ... i just can't justify to buy statues from this crapfest :dunno

I am pretty sure this has nothing to do with the japanese animated batman movie. Prime1 is making the ones dedicated to that movie.

Back