XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the fence until I saw the Batman Beyond switch outs, that's what sold me on it...

The funny thing was so many people were negative about this when XM first announced it.... The XM Guys have got to be smiling now :)

I honestly don't think too many peeps were negative about the piece. The concept art looked cool. The piece obviously turned out great. However, a lot of us are old school Bats fans. I'm a HUGE Batman fan but only like 2 Batman costumes. For me to purchase a Batman statue I want him wearing his classic black and gray costume or the Arkham Asylum/City Bat costume. You'll never see me purchase a New 52 Bats or any other one for that matter in 1/4 scale or larger. For me it's just a matter of preference and I prefer the 2 costumes I mentioned above. I think it's always great to see various takes on a character. Especially one that's as popular as Batman but in order to get me to pull the trigger, I personally want to order a Batman statue in his classic/Arkham costume. That takes nothing away from this piece and the collectors who POd it. I'm sure they will be thrilled to add this XM Bats to their collection.

Is this the fastest sell out for XM? Glad I somehow snagged one but surprised how fast I needed to jump on getting one.

Nobody's gonna tell you openly where they got this from because it puts xm's licensing at risk sorry new guys.

They opened PO on their website starting MIDNIGHT ASIAN time which is actually good for WESTERN TIME ZONE cos it is noontime. Furthermore, this is their first licensed DC character so no problem for them. They did for 999 pcs Only worldwide. It is for sure the fastest selling ever 5 minutes and I experienced the second wave from a retailer which just gone in 2 minutes while I was inputting my name on that retailer website. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Face it, this statue got few characters such as beyond,uncowled bat, samurai and batman himself. When I first saw they posted Bat in samurai I said what in the blue hell Bat using that samurai cos so many twisted samurai characters nowdays such as vader, stormtroopers samurai.....but when they posted different character in 1 statue.......I said WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most genius and statue ever! With such price you get few characters. Just changing the skin. LOL!

Absolutely love the look of this statue. New to xm studios I wasn't aware they only had license for the Far East. Wish I knew that before these sold out this batman looks amazing. Been trying to get my hands on as many variants and artist takes on batman that are outside of the normal realms of thought. I'll be keeping a close eye on flippers but damn wish I knew where to look for this that samurai variant is amazing. Their upcoming carnage design looks like it's gonna be great too. This statue reminds me a lot of the tamashi nations but a thousand times better.

Back