XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a huge success considering the initial reaction to this whole line. People on Facebook are ********ing through the roof, too. Like if there was a scarcity of Batmen on the market.

Damn....it was gone in 5 minutes last night and I went to the other website that got limited number of this statue. It was gone in 2 minutes while I wrote all my silly data....damnnnnnnnnnnn

this is crazy to me...im an XM owner..love their work...but when i saw/heard this idea I dismissed it...because lets face it its not a canon batman in any way...and I'm a nerd like that i guess...but....
...after seeing those pics the statue collector in me is blown away..the detail on the armor and the switchouts is ridiculous...who knew "batman" holding a sword would look so natural and perfect? Idk if I'm gonna get this..i missed the PO and I have prime 1 arkham knight bats on PO...but the simple fact that this makes me consider cancelling that and getting this to me proves this piece is an epic win for the XM boys to get a bat-lover like me to even ponder something like that.

congrats to all those who get their hands on this!! :clap

LMAO.....that was so funny. Perfect...and I mean perfect timing jpuli28. Oh man....so damn funny!!!! :rotfl

:wink1:

Excerpt from Japan Special Forces Files:

“I do not know nor understand the madness and chaos that has descended upon this city. Reports mentioned a loud boom and light flashes. That’s when these murderous monsters seemingly appeared out of nowhere, spreading mayhem and committing massacres. Our forces are being decimated and stretched way too thin. People are scared. But this Bat-like samurai - he is different. The way he is sweeping the underworld of the city. Perhaps he is not one of them… I pray for humanity he is not one of them.” - Inspector Kurosaki, District 13 Japan Special forces

Congrats to XM and all the collectors that were able to secure a PO. Even though this piece is not for me personally, there's no denying it's a great looking statue.

Congrats to XM and all the collectors that were able to secure a PO. Even though this piece is not for me personally, there's no denying it's a great looking statue.

:rock thanks. This right here is how things should be said. No bashing and respect shown.

Yup, congrats to those that got a PO on this! This will be a great piece!

Hopefully it doesn't get released early. I need to spread out my PO's.

I missed out as well. Prob have to just settle on P1 52 version

this is crazy to me...im an XM owner..love their work...but when i saw/heard this idea I dismissed it...because lets face it its not a canon batman in any way...and I'm a nerd like that i guess...but....
...after seeing those pics the statue collector in me is blown away..the detail on the armor and the switchouts is ridiculous...who knew "batman" holding a sword would look so natural and perfect? Idk if I'm gonna get this..i missed the PO and I have prime 1 arkham knight bats on PO...but the simple fact that this makes me consider cancelling that and getting this to me proves this piece is an epic win for the XM boys to get a bat-lover like me to even ponder something like that.

congrats to all those who get their hands on this!! :clap

Shared the same sentiments. The more I looked at this Batman - the more I appreciated the different take / artistic work that went into it. I really think Batman does fit the Samurai look. So glad I PO'd this one.:panic::joy

Now I wonder if DC will make a comic series based on that outfit. Hmmmnnnnn.:lecture

Our local official XM distributor sold out all of their allocations for this figure in less than 3 hours. Not sure how many units were provided to the store, but wow.

Congrats to everyone who got their orders secured!

Funny story although you guys will probably hate me :p

I original told my contact to save me a spot and then I saw the original artwork and was like meh, so I told him to cancel my saved spot.... This was like 2 months ago... then when I saw the final product I was like damn, I missed out on a great statue.... So today I get a email from my contact telling me I need to make a deposit of XM Batman.... I was like SCORE !!! I think my contact knows me to well... He did the same thing for me with Ghost Rider even though I never told him I wanted it he sent me the deposit email anyways....

Just realized this sold out faster and harder to secure than the previous releases. Surpirsed several signified passing on this one when the concept pics were released.

Just realized this sold out faster and harder to secure than the previous releases. Surpirsed several signified passing on this one when the concept pics were released.

I was on the fence until I saw the Batman Beyond switch outs, that's what sold me on it...

The funny thing was so many people were negative about this when XM first announced it.... The XM Guys have got to be smiling now :)

I was on the fence until I saw the Batman Beyond switch outs, that's what sold me on it...

The funny thing was so many people were negative about this when XM first announced it.... The XM Guys have got to be smiling now :)

That's funny because I was that negative guy also. And the same thing happened to me. Once I saw the Batman Beyond that was it.
Had to have it. :lol

Def congrats to those got him. May be XM Magneto for their DC line

DC's decision to force xm to go this route was actually a blessing. It turned out fantastic. Look forward to some of the villains now.

I'd kill for a Talon from this line. Villain version with hero switch outs

Back