XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww man this is so cool. Hope I can I get my hands on one. Bummed I didn't commit sooner

Looks like XM's version of Batman Beyond, looks awesome :)

Agreed. I was lukewarm on the all-black color scheme (same with Catwoman) but this more than justifies it. It would be a must-have for me if XM could actually distribute it here in the US. Not complaining though. It's only fair other countries are getting the licensing perks we've had since before XM and HMO jumped into the scene. XM's Darkness piece leaves me hopeful we'll eventually get something awesome purchasable stateside from them. Congrats to everyone who secured one of these.

I'm baffled at people's reactions over these simple add ons. I don't even want to talk about people bringing up XM "copying" Prime1 (after P1 teased their medieval Batman), but overall the fact that people even seem puzzled by the extra pieces. I mean, as I paying customer I wouldn't even dream of questioning extra stuff being added at no cost, and yet.

I'm baffled at people's reactions over these simple add ons. I don't even want to talk about people bringing up XM "copying" Prime1 (after P1 teased their medieval Batman), but overall the fact that people even seem puzzled by the extra pieces. I mean, as I paying customer I wouldn't even dream of questioning extra stuff being added at no cost, and yet.

Yesterday was really funny on facebook. :lol

For the XM Batman base from Bryan at Statue Forum. :hi5:

"I think someone asked about why the boulder is on the roof. The concept is inspired by reclusive shrines built into mountains like these. The villains wrecking carnage in Japan resulted in damages, which is why the base shows cross section damage of the roof structure with debris on the roof top. Batman arrives to face his dark enemies. The gate symbol is an interpretation of defender of justice and all things sacred and honor. We felt this ties in very nicely with the Dark knight's character. "

12741860_1079083095475288_2025827096896030543_n.jpg

12705573_1079083085475289_7633537262569244339_n.jpg

But we don't know the cost yet to actually say there is no addtl charge.
For the XM Batman base from Bryan at Statue Forum. :hi5:

"I think someone asked about why the boulder is on the roof.

We all know who that was, lol.

I seem to reca it was 990SGD on Singapore ComicCon preorder forms. Just to double confirm when actual PO starts that price hasn't changed

Back