XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that's me! [emoji6] thanks for watching! Sorry it was not super in depth or detailed. This move has killed me.....

Moves suck in general but with statues, it is even worse. It took me all day just to box my collectibles up for our last move. And then you have the stress of the statues potentially breaking (even if packed correctly). Ugh. I told my wife we are staying put at our current house for a while.

Yeah. It was no fun boxing up everything. I'm building a home, so hopefully it will be worth it when I can design my office and display them in a really great way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my Ant-Man today.... It's another flawless XM statue, perfect paint app even on the little guy.... They did an awesome job on the ants, very detailed... This is first time I got in on a first batch, normally I'm like the last person to get their XM statue...

I just got my Ant-Man today.... It's another flawless XM statue, perfect paint app even on the little guy.... They did an awesome job on the ants, very detailed... This is first time I got in on a first batch, normally I'm like the last person to get their XM statue...

Congrats Dan.... Glad you love him.

Congrats! Monday for me. I can't wait to see it in person.

Pics or it never happen :monkey3 I want to see pics of the full antman set up. Need some convincing before I can get him.

Pics or it never happen :monkey3 I want to see pics of the full antman set up. Need some convincing before I can get him.

You can watch my quick video on him. That should suffice. Look up the thread a few posts.

this_zpsa5kr9xci.jpg

This guy is pretty small?

Not small at all. I'd post more photos, but I had to box him up to move. It's a classic museum pose, so not massive, but fits in with any other 1/4 scale piece just fine.

Ant-Man is here too. My Avengers team is almost finished. Just missing Thor and I'm done.

FYI I view this setup almost like comic book panels. Big Ant-Man is summoning his ants and shrinking down in panel one on the left. Next panel is the ants responding and heading towards Hank. Panel 3 is the train of ants reaching shrunken Hank down ready to charge.

Well, bummer.

Got mine in last week via BBTS. There are paint drips right on the leg:
VZI18zc.jpeg

I've been e-mailing back and forth with XM (they had me rub the spots with soap/water first, then window cleaner... no luck). Now they're saying that the process will involve shipping my item back to my seller. Even if BBTS will agree to go through the hassle (which I'm not convinced of... I got in on the early pre-order for $699, so they could probably make more money taking my return and reselling it), I'm probably not doing that... that's a pain in the ass to ship back a whole statue, which will go back to BBTS, then the intermediary, then to XM, then back the same route, and a whole lot of legs for something to get broken or lost.

They've been very nice and communicative, and frankly since I'm in the US I'm lucky to have even gotten a response, but I was hoping for (and I can't believe I'm going to type this) a response like Sideshow where they just send you a replacement part.

Maybe BBTS will do an exchange for you. They still have a lot of Ant Man's in stock...

Well, bummer.

Got mine in last week via BBTS. There are paint drips right on the leg:
I've been e-mailing back and forth with XM (they had me rub the spots with soap/water first, then window cleaner... no luck). Now they're saying that the process will involve shipping my item back to my seller. Even if BBTS will agree to go through the hassle (which I'm not convinced of... I got in on the early pre-order for $699, so they could probably make more money taking my return and reselling it), I'm probably not doing that... that's a pain in the ass to ship back a whole statue, which will go back to BBTS, then the intermediary, then to XM, then back the same route, and a whole lot of legs for something to get broken or lost.

They've been very nice and communicative, and frankly since I'm in the US I'm lucky to have even gotten a response, but I was hoping for (and I can't believe I'm going to type this) a response like Sideshow where they just send you a replacement part.

I had what look like a 1" ink mark on my SS Hulk Marquette, I used Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and it removed the ink marks, just be careful because it will also take some paint off, on my Hulk it faded some of the texture around the mark but the mark was gone :)

Back