XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture Exactly why I'm in no rush to see this and have put off watching DD on Netflix. :D

Haha. Happened to me as well but I managed to stay away from the Xm DD and just get the SS one.
This one though I don't think SS can do a comparable one. Gonna find me one of these.

Saw the movie last night with my lil sister and we loved it. Imo it's on of the best marvel films to date because it doesnt follow the typical superhero story which is starting to get a little repetitive

The movie good?

The movie's great. Sorta had a similar surprisingly good vibe for me like Guardians of the Galaxy did. I actually liked it better than Avengers AoU. Easier movie to watch and the narrative is less forced.

The movie's great. Sorta had a similar surprisingly good vibe for me like Guardians of the Galaxy did. I actually liked it better than Avengers AoU. Easier movie to watch and the narrative is less forced.

Nobody mentioned about staying till the end for the 2 mid/post credit scenes yet?

Anyone know where I can buy this for retail in USA? Please PM ME. THANKS. LOVED THE FILM.

Back