XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I thought this would be a easy pass, but now with the base and ants, I'm looking at my current collection and thinking, "you know what I could probably sell a few more statues to get Ant-Man"

Ugh....

:rotfl By the time the whole statue is finished and goes up for pre-order with the base and little Ant Man painted....this might be the best statue XM has....at least until Thanos and his completed base are shown.

Yeah I thought this would be a easy pass, but now with the base and ants, I'm looking at my current collection and thinking, "you know what I could probably sell a few more statues to get Ant-Man"

Ugh....

1373469687_cultures-escape-bulgaria-gandalf-you-shall-not-pass.jpg

:rotfl By the time the whole statue is finished and goes up for pre-order with the base and little Ant Man painted....this might be the best statue XM has....at least until Thanos and his completed base are shown.

I notice you say that a lot!!

Magneto is still the pinnacle for me. :wave

Magneto>>Thanos,AM>>Phoenix>>Wolverine,IM,Hawkeye>>CAP>>IM42,Hulk,BW

for me for now. These change so much as they get closer to launch for great add ons that this is not written in stone by any means

For me Magneto & Phoenix are the 2 stand out pieces so far for me from XM

Then it's Thanos which is my favourite yet from XM

Ant-Man is looking sick to. There all looking incredible to be fair

With more reveal of Antman on the big screen. This guy seem likely another sellout.

With more reveal of Antman on the big screen. This guy seem likely another sellout.

A movie slated for 2015. This 750 edition size statue likely for next year release as well.... I am ANT-icipating that there will be a gush of interest in demand next year!

Scale seems to be all over the place on this piece. Nice sculpting though.

Not if you remember Pym Particles. I think that's the beauty of it. Ant Man could be partly minitiaturized or the ants could be partly enlarged. I think its the latter which explains how the ants are ripping out of the sewer.

Not if you remember Pym Particles. I think that's the beauty of it. Ant Man could be partly minitiaturized or the ants could be partly enlarged. I think its the latter which explains how the ants are ripping out of the sewer.

yup :yess:... C'mon guys! Where did your childhood-comic-knowledge-inspired-imagination go?

BINGO!

Black Widow > Hawkeye > Thanos > Magneto > Wolverine > Ant-man > Cap > Hulk

:)

Back