XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This STGCC has made the marvel XM threads real busy

This looks well done like all the other XM offerings. If I were interested in this character, I'd want a full blown 1/4 rendition of him mounted on the insect and the ant army running alongside him. Him standing there does very little for me personally.

Last edited:
The full 1/4 scale version holding the gun leaves me cold as well even though Ant-Man is on the top of my want list. However if the smaller mounted Ant-Man with his ant commando squad of death is separate I am all over it.

Oh my goodness, check out hulk next to ant-man!!!

10494623_10152315921861581_1275066301901441881_n.jpg

I think this is currently their weakest statue. So plain. But it is a WIP. So I will wait and watch. Haha

This looks better than Thor.

I like the paint used on the helmet, would look great on a MKII...

That is true. Thor is meh. I love the paint. Great chrome and great shading. Just compared to the dynamic poses of their other statues, dude is just chillin with a gun. Haha

STGCC 2014 XM Studios Ant-man Video Review by strange passer-by...

Very nice but I can't justify the price for this character. Now I do agree if they sold just the ant display at a cheaper price i would get him and then look forward to an equally fun wasp

If I can get Ant-Man for like $650 on BBTS.com then I might order him, but as it is right now funds are starting to get tight as I start to get the last of my PF's I had on pre-order and these XM statues start shipping...

As for the pose, I think he's suppose to be shrinking to the statue of him riding the ants... The way he's displayed with the final base will make a big difference, if they can convey that then it will be a home run, but if it's just the small statue in front of the big one like there showing at the convention then it becomes kind of a boring pose.

Back