XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you guys buy this statue for $2000usd shipped and PayPal fees included? I'm contemplating buying this statue for this price and selling my XM Venom PO in order to be able to afford the Ghost Rider... any suggestions and thoughts on this are definitely welcomed!

Also, for anyone who has this item and lives in the US, how much did you guys have to pay for international fees/tax?

Thanks everyone!

Would you guys buy this statue for $2000usd shipped and PayPal fees included? I'm contemplating buying this statue for this price and selling my XM Venom PO in order to be able to afford the Ghost Rider... any suggestions and thoughts on this are definitely welcomed!

Also, for anyone who has this item and lives in the US, how much did you guys have to pay for international fees/tax?

Thanks everyone!

that is a very good price already, shipping fee is over $400

I would do it for that price if you want it. And if you get dinged for tax, it'll be your state tax rate for the declared value. Otherwise, there are no fees for statues in the US.

Thanks everyone!

I'd easily take that. That's the kind of deal I'm looking for at the moment. All I keep seeing is 1790$ usd + shipping which seems to be in the range from 400$-500$ or so. That's not the type of deal I'm looking for lol.

:)

IMG_7140.jpg

Thanks everyone!

That sounds like the current going rate at the moment.

I just sold my Ghost Rider for $1800, he drove 2 hours to pick it up so we didn't have to deal with shipping costs or paypal fees... not sure if that helps but thought I'd give you some info..

IMO I think in 6 months this statue will be going for $2500-$3000.... After I opened it up I was tempted to back out of the deal and just keep the statue for myself, it's an awesome statue. But I'm going the Star Wars route so it wouldn't really fit in with my overall collection.... That's the problem when you order a statue 18 months in advance, the direction of your collection can change in that amount of time...

Thanks everyone!

I just sold my Ghost Rider for $1800, he drove 2 hours to pick it up so we didn't have to deal with shipping costs or paypal fees... not sure if that helps but thought I'd give you some info..

That's a good deal for him. Shipping is what around 100$-150$ within the US maybe. Of course it depends on where the buyer/seller lives but somewhere in that price range. I know prices went up in 2017 for shipping. Wish I could have bought it :gah:

That's a good deal for him. Shipping is what around 100$-150$ within the US maybe. Of course it depends on where the buyer/seller lives but somewhere in that price range. I know prices went up in 2017 for shipping. Wish I could have bought it :gah:

I didn't make much off of it given the shipping from Singapore was more then I thought, my total cost once I added up everything was roughly $1520 so I made a few hundred bucks... The size of the box is huge, it takes two people to move it due to it size and it's not light either roughly around 70lbs... so yeah I imagine shipping within the US would probably range from $100-$150 depending on where it was going... Anyone who thinks they can get this for $1500 now is dreaming... I guessing in 6 months the price will shoot up in the $2500 range if not higher...

I didn't make much off of it given the shipping from Singapore was more then I thought, my total cost once I added up everything was roughly $1520 so I made a few hundred bucks... The size of the box is huge, it takes two people to move it due to it size and it's not light either roughly around 70lbs... so yeah I imagine shipping within the US would probably range from $100-$150 depending on where it was going... Anyone who thinks they can get this for $1500 now is dreaming... I guessing in 6 months the price will shoot up in the $2500 range if not higher...

A few hundred is better than nothing.

1500$ WOULD be a dream lol but ya that's not happening unless someone is just super desperate to make a sale and needs money asap. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open for the next good deal and jump on it while I can.

What a way to start 2017 than to get one of the best statues of 2016! It's the 1/4 Scale XM Studios Ghost Rider! Most certainly one of the most jaw dropping pieces i've seen in recent times, purely for the fact that we hardly ever see something quite this big in 1/4 scale and also with the addition of a motorcycle too! :thud: It really is a fantastic design concept and the sculpt has been executed to a 'T'! Another epic home run by XM Studios :clap

b1f7af5c28809ed158602cf3be81bad6.jpg

You can check out more pics on my display thread via the link below :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ion-thread-update-sideshow-spidey-pf-793.html

Back