XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBG has become the XM master. I know I've appreciated his help.

There are TWO different CBGs. The one who plays the "what's google?" game, and then the articulate one that forgets he is gaming us and then he sounds articulate and knowledgeable. Everyone doubted he had XM pieces, but Mags sitting on toilet paper proves he does, but I don't think he got Wolverine, Phoenix, and Mags in a week. He was pointed the right direction 2 years ago, and has probably had those pieces POed ever since, and then just gamed us. You know I hope some day he drops the act so we can really talk statues.... I bet he has a lot to offer.

Last edited:
I like the "what's Google?" version. He makes me chuckle. I appreciate the collector side of him as well but I'd hate to lose the other.

Comics??? No Bryan, just no. Maybe a cartoon, I'll give him that. He's earned that much. But I wouldn't dare let him insult my comic book intelligence.

Also, I think anything more than one beer might kill him. :wink1:

Comics??? No Bryan, just no. Maybe a cartoon, I'll give him that. He's earned that much. But I wouldn't dare let him insult my comic book intelligence.

Also, I think anything more than one beer might kill him. :wink1:

LOL!!!! The love for CBG is unparalleled. I might have to do a 1/4 scale statue of him with a large base of all our statues sitting on toilet papers.

I like the "what's Google?" version. He makes me chuckle. I appreciate the collector side of him as well but I'd hate to lose the other.

As I've said before - CBG is a GENIUS - just because some folks are not bright enough to realise it does not diminish his smarts :wink1:

I am now COMPLETELY convinced he has played us just like this for years
tumblr_m0p4joj7IX1r3ncgmo1_500.gif

I will never help him again, because he just does not need it. He over played his hand recently, and other then that he has managed to stay in roll for years. It is a masterful maneuver in internet trolling. It is funny ... now that I see it more clearly ... it doesn't even bother me any more... lol

Last edited:
Back