XM Studios 1/4 Doctor Strange Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see XM change the colour of his pants to black....

Works so much better IMO

Untitled148_zpsel4douqq.jpg

PicsArt_1436789623983_zps7vjwdy5m.jpg

I have a feeling they can't make this black as they have to have it a little different than classic look. I'm sure they know what the correct look is.

What I like is the pose that is so different from a lot of other statues. I also like the hands that are holding up the book but the head sculpt is a deal breaker for me.

I think they put the Eye on his Chest on incorrectly?
It's not supposed to be lined up like that?

Um how is it meant to look? Pics? You do realise the costume is actually different to his normal one anyway right?

What I like is the pose that is so different from a lot of other statues. I also like the hands that are holding up the book but the head sculpt is a deal breaker for me.

What's wrong with the head? This is one of the few times I can't actually take a shot at XM's faces.

Um how is it meant to look? Pics? You do realise the costume is actually different to his normal one anyway right?

It has nothing to do with his costume. All his different outfits has that Amulet of the Eye of Agamotto.
The XM Statue's Eye is Not set correctly. It's Sideways.
It's supposed to sit like a Regular Eye.

Attachments

• 1348910-dr__strange_by_pnutink.jpg
    1348910-dr__strange_by_pnutink.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 202
  • Doctor-Strange-Benedict-Cumberbatch.jpg
    Doctor-Strange-Benedict-Cumberbatch.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Dr.-Strange-3-photo-by-Stacy-Hokett.jpg
    Dr.-Strange-3-photo-by-Stacy-Hokett.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 1,466
  • greatest-battles-silver-surfer-doctor-strange-image2.jpg
    greatest-battles-silver-surfer-doctor-strange-image2.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 105
It has nothing to do with his costume. All his different outfits has that Amulet of the Eye of Agamotto.
The XM Statue's Eye is Not set correctly. It's Sideways.
It's supposed to sit like a Regular Eye.

I'm sorry I am not sure what point you are trying to make? lol I don't think there are enough pictures.

I see what he's saying. The circular medallion that holds the cape just beneath the neck has an eye inscribed on it, and it's rotated incorrectly.

I see what he's saying. The circular medallion that holds the cape just beneath the neck has an eye inscribed on it, and it's rotated incorrectly.

Yeah it comes off so they just put it on wrong. No big deal. You want this one?

Back