[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who may still be looking for one, BBTS has this on clearance for $599

If I didn't have Hawkeye already, I would jump on this. That's a steal ...for one of the underrated XM pieces.

Not to derail but the XM HX Avengers Assemble 1/6 scale Loki and Thor are on clearance as well for $200 a piece on BBTS. Antman XM is also the same price as Hawkeye.

As a Thor mark that was too good to pass up on the Thor and Loki.

Looks like BBTS is out of the XM game though. Was hoping the XM Thor would be available.

Yea ...it really doesn't help that XM has a limited license. Its not XM's fault, but it is a hinderance for BBTS.

BBTS has to pay a lot to get XM statues ...and when BBTS transfers that cost to their customers, it just doesn't seem economical. Plus BBTS has to go through a middle man to get XM statues which is more of a hassle.

Very underrated piece, he is stunnig and look awesome

20161008_151153.jpg20161008_151145.jpg20161008_151113.jpg20161008_151311.jpg

Very underrated piece, he is stunnig and look awesome

What a beautiful display. So cleanly spaced. The framed art prints put a finishing touch on the display as well.

On a side note I wouldn't want any guests to sit on the couch. I would be afraid a guest of family member would lean back with their arms and bump into them.

:hi5:

What a beautiful display. So cleanly spaced. The framed art prints put a finishing touch on the display as well.

On a side note I wouldn't want any guests to sit on the couch. I would be afraid a guest of family member would lean back with their arms and bump into them.

:hi5:

hahaha i know but dont worry that sofa has already spike traps no one can sit down over there :p thanks you so much , im glad that u like my display :)

Just opened up my XM Hawkeye. This is my first XM statue and all I can say is WOW! Opening the package is an experience in itself! If all of XM's items are packed this way, I can't foresee many things breaking (which is awesome). The statue itself is also amazing. It was perfect with no visible errors. I am very happy and will now continue to explore the XM product line. Here are some iPhone pics which, as others have said, don't do this statue justice.
IMG_3807.JPGIMG_3808.JPGIMG_3809.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3807.JPG
    IMG_3807.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3807.JPG
    IMG_3807.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3808.JPG
    IMG_3808.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3809.JPG