[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a lower ES I think.

Very true, but I've seen her more on the market than any other XM piece. She's great and all, but I feel those that pulled the trigger, tried to flip. Many honestly still think the Comic SS one is better; so it's not like she's an instant grail. That's just partially my opinion though.

Oh i agree. She's painted well.

Very true, but I've seen her more on the market than any other XM piece. She's great and all, but I feel those that pulled the trigger, tried to flip. Many honestly still think the Comic SS one is better; so it's not like she's an instant grail. That's just partially my opinion though.

Finally got my XM Hawkeye from BBTS, too.

However, I can't open him up until the weekend. Sucks ...but can't be helped.

I happened to see this in stock and though hmmm this would compliment my Avengers pretty good and ordered it. 8)

This arrived about a half hour ago. Wow honestly just Wow. The detail is insane, the veins on his arms pop and looks crazy good the leather detail on the strap and quiver, the debris on the base the OPTIONS on how to display it. I am so impressed and I can not believe I didn't pick this up sooner. I am shocked its in stock but boy am I glad it is. XM has won me over in a big way way. My 1st XM statue was Ms. Marvel but that was just a test to see if I could trust (and build ties) with a source. I thought she was nice (I'm not a Ms. Marvel fan) but it didn't wow me. Now that I got Hawkeye I appreciate the consistency with the packaging the art print, the box design, the photo of what goes where. All the little details add up especially when its a character I want for my display. I am very comfortable spending a little extra now with XM to get that extra TLC. :legolas

Congrats, man!

I found out early that XM is very consistent with their QC. This Hawkeye statue is one of several I have from XM and all of them are outstanding. I agree with you about XM ...from art concept to packaging ....they're unreal.

IMG_2415.jpg

This is an epic statue, no doubt. Nice job by XM. Very well made. Looks great.

Back