XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios 1/4 Wolverine Comic Version

I'm the best there is at what I do but what I do best isn't very nice. I'm the Wolverine.

I'm giving this piece a 8.75 out of 10

Nice and heavy, the quality is unquestionable. The only things that kept this from a higher score is the teeth on the masked portrait and the arm hairs both of which are more of a problem in photos than in person.
The details from the zips and straps on the boots to the metal claws all scream quality!!! The light up eyes on the Sentinel head are an awesome addition and integrated very well into the piece. The way the paint apps have been done to give the feeling of different textures on the costume is amazing

Anyone who had this piece will agree and anyone waiting on its arrival have something special coming

Another home run for XM IMO

Fingers crossed, I should be receiving mine tomorrow as well. Didn't you and GZL pay the balance off in roughly the same timeframe that I did? Did you check your spam folder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've been checking my email and spam folder daily but nothing yet. Hopefully it'll ship this week.

Holy ****! Look what just showed up! I never got an email from anyone but it must have shipped at the end of last week. Awesome surprise!

wolverine xm.JPG

Now I'm mad I have to wait until after work to open him.

Wow! All of a sudden there's a flurry of XM statues getting shipped and arriving at people's front doors. Feels great ...and exciting!

Holy ****! Look what just showed up! I never got an email from anyone but it must have shipped at the end of last week. Awesome surprise!

View attachment 191280

Now I'm mad I have to wait until after work to open him.

Congrats man, Michael Dokes would be proud! :lol Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

As for me, I think I'm gonna go dark for a bit. Fingers crossed it lives up to the XM hype. :pray:

It begins.

DSC_3140_zps7ynmjzxe.jpg

Ok, Wolverine is my first XM statue and I finally get what everyone's been talking about. Everything from the box to the statue screams "quality". I've been collecting for a long time. It's rare when I'm truly blown away by a piece but color me impressed. Some quick pics:

3615679d71f352f01b972b8354876d2c.jpg

0b6d1df46ba04dd6924987ead7a353fe.jpg

07ba838a9936805f95e60fad8962f210.jpg

de49d686a5d249a8afc6c3e8bb56ce4e.jpg

649055001194681b78485be1a17a8dc4.jpg

012e6f8ac10a8d588df89822719b740c.jpg

Congrats man! Looks like a fantastic piece! Glad it blew you away and lived up to the hype! :hi5:

Congrats, Zod! Welcome to the XM Owners club!

Getting your first XM statue is an awesome feeling. I won't forget my first time.

Yup, I know ...sounds like teenage years all over again.

Man, mine was supposed to be here today. It arrived in Oakland, CA last night, I got an email from fedex saying it would be here today and nothing. Now the tracking says there is no expected delivery date. I was so excited to open this puppy up today too. :/

Hmmm ... That's weird, Surly.

Does your tracking say it left Oakland? If it didn't leave sometime last night and arrived in LA early this morning, it wasn't going to get delivered today. That's just weird.

Getting your first XM statue is an awesome feeling. I won't forget my first time.

:exactly: :goodpost:

When i opened Magneto i was stunned at just how great he looked. Wolverine or Hawkeye next. Just a matter of which gets here first. Massive congrats to the guys above. He looks amazing. :hi5:

Back