XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the new Sosa sculpt but I'm not in love with it. But I have the feeling it's the kind of thing that will grow on me.

Guys in your opinion can this top the SS wolverine LSF. Coz a lot of people say the LSF is the best statue wolverine there is.

I think this is better than the LSF, the only thing the LSF has going for it is the size of it, other than that it's nothing special. Would've been a lot better had they offered the switch out heads that were shown by Martin in the WIP pics but they axed them.

Great statue, Resinworkx still beats it though, the faces on this let it down slightly although I'm a fan of the masked.

For me they are all very close but I would personally go - Resinworx - LSF - this. The LSF face is very close to the comics. Also I don't dig the claws, little bit short and funny looking.

Still a great piece though.

The resinworkx is just ok... The base is phenomenal, but I don't like Wolverine being hyper jacked up, and I don't like the over exaggerated 'fins' on the mask. The LSF also has too large of fins for my liking.

I'd take this one over anything else personally...I'm pretty picky about the mask as you might be able to tell...XM nailed the mask.

This one looks better than the LSF, and it'll be half the price.
And less than half the size ;)

I'm getting the XM but I guess it's just down to taste which one is the best.

One is 1/2 scale & the other is 1/4. Then one is mixed-media & one is fully sculpted

Both are killer imo but the XM is more for me

And less than half the size ;)

I'm getting the XM but I guess it's just down to taste which one is the best.

One is 1/2 scale & the other is 1/4. Then one is mixed-media & one is fully sculpted

Both are killer imo but the XM is more for me

That's true.

I'm just not a huge fan of the portrait on the LSF...that's the big thing for me. That custom unmasked portrait out there for it looks really good, though.

Depends what you like really, I like the comic style and the Resinworx statue is a copy of one of the comics that I have, also the claws are rounded and long, everything has that little bit of comic exaggeration. The LSF is very very cool, love the pose and the only reason why everyone who's a wolvie fan doesn't have it is because it's a bit too expensive.

Don't get me wrong, I like this statue but it's not a Magneto style - whoaaa! Besides XM are potentially making a brown and most people have lots of renditions of Yellow to choose from. If you don't have a Wolverine then yeah, this statue is a no brainer if you can afford it.

Guess I won't be picking up the LSF, since this is around the corner

Back