XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instant sellout? :dunno

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Whats the best way to get a PO? Scoots has no more available and the other two contacts on the forums isn't contacting me back yet.

Lmao just seeing the last few pages since I called the teefs out!

Oh great! Thanks Peedi for pointing out his bottom tooth. Now I can't stop noticing it. :lol

XM has got to fix that. Please.

Lol. Who knows, could've even been lighting? Either way the head looks great. Especially with 2 front teeth.

these guys(XM) are hilarious. Everytime someone starts to nitpick they fix it before it builds any steam.

Some guy 1: Yeah, I don't like .... too much

Some other guy 2: I see what you are saying, could be better

1 minute later
Some guy 1: LOVE this statue, GRAIL :)

Love how xm takes feedback so fast but hope that people don't start taking advantage of it and expect xm to fix every small nitpick

Well in this case call it nitpick if you guys want but you gotta admit it looked weird. It's not a nitpick like "the eyebrows should be lower", "this should be thinner", "the (costume/base) should be this way"... there was a giant tooth on the bottom lmao.

But some have already taken advantage, Smooth Criminal. I've seen a few nitpick requests that don't even make much sense.

Absolutely. :yess:

They are showing that they have an interest in what it's collectors want but what's good even beyond that is their original concepts are really spot on for the characters they are doing. In other words the tweaking is all that is really necessary not an entirely different pose because it simply doesn't make sense for the character. On this same point I think they have more than a good idea of what will and won't benefit each piece so I don't think they'll try to please every concern but more so focus on addressing the concerns they feel will help the piece look better.

XM is firing on all cylinders right now. :clap

:goodpost: I think the XM people know how to differentiate between the feedback that is helpful and the nit picks that don't help. I believe there's an example with the Magneto helmet.

In any case this looks good but it's a pass. It'd be money well spent but I don't think I'll be doing that. Ms. Marvel seems tempting.

But really I just want Spider-Man.

Lmao just seeing the last few pages since I called the teefs out!

Lol. Who knows, could've even been lighting? Either way the head looks great. Especially with 2 front teeth.

Well in this case call it nitpick if you guys want but you gotta admit it looked weird. It's not a nitpick like "the eyebrows should be lower", "this should be thinner", "the (costume/base) should be this way"... there was a giant tooth on the bottom lmao.

But some have already taken advantage, Smooth Criminal. I've seen a few nitpick requests that don't even make much sense.

:goodpost: I think the XM people know how to differentiate between the feedback that is helpful and the nit picks that don't help. I believe there's an example with the Magneto helmet.

In any case this looks good but it's a pass. It'd be money well spent but I don't think I'll be doing that. Ms. Marvel seems tempting.

But really I just want Spider-Man.

Man XM is doing incredible work. Just blowing me away with their quality and creativity and paint work. Simply stunning. I only have room for one XM piece unless I clear out another SS PF but I will be making one big XM purchase. Problem is, he hasn't been revealed yet. ;) Waiting for the biggest Marvel heavy hitter from XM and then PO time!

That'll be Wolverine for me. Been looking to add Wolverine to my collection. Love the iconic yellow suit. This is the one for me. :) But yea, I hope the later releases won't be too awesome, lol!

That'll be Wolverine for me. Been looking to add Wolverine to my collection. Love the iconic yellow suit. This is the one for me. :) But yea, I hope the later releases won't be too awesome, lol!

Same here. I thought about the comi a while back but it just didn't quite hit the spot for me. I never liked the SSC PJ Wolverine. This one is perfect! I REALLY want this one. It will probably be my only XM purchase for quite some time. I think the only thing that could change that is if XM gets the DC license and makes a 1/4 scale Batman.

Same here. I thought about the comi a while back but it just didn't quite hit the spot for me. I never liked the SSC PJ Wolverine. This one is perfect! I REALLY want this one. It will probably be my only XM purchase for quite some time. I think the only thing that could change that is if XM gets the DC license and makes a 1/4 scale Batman.

Agreed. The CQ does nothing for me.

If they manage to land the DC Comics license, which I'm pretty sure that they will, then I'll be concerned for real! :)

Trust me, it will be more and more and more..... :rotfl

I'm afraid that you speak the truth... :)

If they get Dc license, selling my SS Batman ASAP

This Wolverine is massively popular and we haven't even seen the best portrait painted out of the three..... Wait for it.... This thread will blow up when the third portrait shows up painted. It's going to be another mad scramble to the PO line

Yea I may just have to do the same thing...although I do think SSC does some of their best work nowadays on the DC line. (some)

This Wolverine is massively popular and we haven't even seen the best portrait painted out of the three..... Wait for it.... This thread will blow up when the third portrait shows up painted. It's going to be another mad scramble to the PO line

Without a doubt. I can foresee a ton of the upcoming XMS statues following suite but this Wolverine is already something special without the coming portrait...throw that one in and let the madness to secure one begin.

I'm pretty happy with my SS Batman...with the pits fixed and the Jim Lee custom head, it's one of my favorites. So, I'd probably just have to find a spot for a second batman, :lol

No doubt.

Same I still love the DC Batman and would gladly have a second awesome statue in my collection. No need to sell the SS one.

Same I still love the DC Batman and would gladly have a second awesome statue in my collection. No need to sell the SS one.

Agree! A friend stopped by the house yesterday and they could not get over that Batman. Keeper for me.

No doubt in my mind that Wolverine will be an instant sell out. Curious as to what the ES will be.

Agree! A friend stopped by the house yesterday and they could not get over that Batman. Keeper for me.

No doubt in my mind that Wolverine will be an instant sell out. Curious as to what the ES will be.

This^ .... Best PF wolverine to date. I'm also curious as to what the ES will be? So no x-force repaint on XM statues as someone said. That's very thoughtful of them to make a new sculpt and no repaints of all the characters.

Back