XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I'm not going to lie though, I'm not feeling the maskless sculpt. Love the rest of the statue so hoping the Sosa head will be killer

Just my opinion

Same, but even if the Sosa head is a disappointment, I'm still thrilled. I like my wolverine with the mask on. This statue is probably going to be the best thing I own.

Same here. I'm not going to lie though, I'm not feeling the maskless sculpt. Love the rest of the statue so hoping the Sosa head will be killer

Just my opinion

Got to say I agree. Not a fan of the maskless portrait on this. Wasn't a fan of the first hulk portrait either. My favorite portrait was the cigar portrait that wasn't approved. Loved it. Such a bummer. Sosa's though is spot on. Hoping that once XM adds their paint to it we will all be extremely happy with the third option. Otherwise it will be masked portrait for me

Got to say I agree. Not a fan of the maskless portrait on this. Wasn't a fan of the first hulk portrait either. My favorite portrait was the cigar portrait that wasn't approved. Loved it. Such a bummer. Sosa's though is spot on. Hoping that once XM adds their paint to it we will all be extremely happy with the third option. Otherwise it will be masked portrait for me

+1 :exactly:

exactly..that sosa head will look awesome…i never liked that other unmasked even from the digital releases

I know some people hate liberties being taken to the comic costumes and I'm not a huge fan of it myself but I really do like the added textures and details here. Makes it more interesting. But...

Call it nitpicking if you'd like... but that big bottom tooth in the middle is distracting the hell out of me, lol!!!

Maybe they need to paint a line down the middle of it?

1556209_1420370431516985_7088388298554276580_o.jpg

Apparently 5 or 6 months until the 1st batch of Magneto's start shipping. I'm guessing there will probably be a delay as well but hopefully not. I need to ask about Wolverine because I have him on order to

5-6 months is minimum that Magneto will be out, you have to factor in them having to get them all in house to inspect for QC and repaint and touch up as necessary before they go out to us as well.

I know some people hate liberties being taken to the comic costumes and I'm not a huge fan of it myself but I really do like the added textures and details here. Makes it more interesting. But...

Call it nitpicking if you'd like... but that big bottom tooth in the middle is distracting the hell out of me, lol!!!

That does look kind of strange, lol. I hope they will fix that.

Oh great! Thanks Peedi for pointing out his bottom tooth. Now I can't stop noticing it. :lol

XM has got to fix that. Please.

Back