XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I always wondered why his teeth never fused with Adamantium also... :lol

jamesjaws.jpg

I can't believe the great job they did with the hair on the arms. I hope this all gets translated into the production pieces. I can't wait. I sure hope Disney and Fox get their acts together. I need to see more X-Men done like this.

Is it just me, or does the weight of the sentinel eye on the claws seem to be bending them downward? I think this could be a problem as time goes on. It may cause the claws to just snap off.

didn't wanna say much but this piece was actually ranked above mags in my must have list of xm pieces

Is it just me, or does the weight of the sentinel eye on the claws seem to be bending them downward? I think this could be a problem as time goes on. It may cause the claws to just snap off.

it's a proto, they're aware of it and are fixing it

No you are right if you look when the Sentinel Eye is on the claws are bending down right nickel joint. Basically immediately after they leave the support and structure provided by being in the hand.

Back