XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does have a serious curve to it

Yeah..
Just the angle the picture was taken straight on picks he looks fine!

Nope it is pretty tweaked... Not broken persay but it would be uncomfy...lol

994487_1417109025176459_2395685379845609398_n_zps00f33921.jpg

lol some one just got serious ankle problem . wolv should be in bed with paul goerge

It's just a snapshot in time. Pictures or super slowmo of NFL or NBA players making a cut look about like they're about to break their ankles.

nope, perfectly accurate anatomically, and also how you might stand to brace yourself. It would be way more natural to have your foot sideways, unless you were stepping up onto something imho. Here is one of my favourite action pics of Barry, and his ankle is going the OTHER way:horror
barry-sanders.jpg

Yeah Barry Sanders that dude's ankles and flexibility in his legs was unreal my favorite Running back of all time.

nope, perfectly accurate anatomically, and also how you might stand to brace yourself. It would be way more natural to have your foot sideways, unless you were stepping up onto something imho. Here is one of my favourite action pics of Barry, and his ankle is going the OTHER way:horror
View attachment 127607

Yeah Barry Sanders that dude's ankles and flexibility in his legs was unreal my favorite Running back of all time.

Anatomically it is sound.

Not to go too far into a tanget.

Always loved watching him run. I'm pretty sure he ran full speed lower to the ground than most people can actually even stand still and squat to the ground. Amazing.

Being from windsor I got to see barry play live a few times and I've never seen someone go from stop to full speed so quickly. A nightmare to cover.

Back